OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Office room near the Locker Room

+6
Rebbeca Cromwell
Dorian O'Byrne
Elizabeth Carson
Duncan O Hara
Blueknight
BMtGG
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Office room near the Locker Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Office room near the Locker Room

Post by Duncan O Hara Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:59 am

"Yeah True that Good Sir, Maybe once stuff I get settled in this sept. Ill try my hand at Community College, I did get my High School Diploma before I left New York. Hell maybe major in Something that peaks my interest."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Office room near the Locker Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Office room near the Locker Room

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:51 am

Looks at the other Glasswalker and nods her head.

"You most likely better then I am in a practical sense. I may be book smart"

Looks at the Shadowlord

"You should be nice to any electronics and Machines, just saying "
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:10 am

Trash Panda would walk up to the door, realizing the door is too small he would then turn sideways and kinda squeeze in. "Hmm meeting yes? What sort of meeting, lots of cockroach in here, Glasswalker tribe meeting? Can't be Fianna in here, conclusion being introduction room for new people, arent we all new to this sept? Probably." After he says all that he squeezes back through the door and continues exploring the rest of the sept.

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:15 am

"...I'm Ragabash, and I couldn't ask for a more random moment than this..." Goes back to the board to up date it. "Can someone get him back in here for introductions and stuff?"
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:17 am

"Eh Trashpanda is The Son of motherrat and ahroun/Cliath and i will not tell ya his breed because thats none of my buismess to say"
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:19 am

"I'm indifferent when it comes to breed, so I honestly don't need that information."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:21 am

"Cool beans, Pretty boy Log away!"

As he cracks open another Mountain Dew
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:48 am

Trash Panda comes back holding a pot, "right forgot to introduce." As he moves the table and chairs out of the way to sit in the corner, "My real name is Mercury but everyone calls me Trash Panda, born Metis, Ahroun, son of Mother Rat. That work for you?" As he begins stirring this pot pulling random stuff out of his toenails and whatever else he can find lying around.

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sashi Thokmay Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:32 pm

The door opens and Sashi sticks his head inside “Are you three the only ones in here?” After taking a brief look around he will leave. You can hear him mumbling something about “God Damn Ragabash! When I find him...”
Sashi Thokmay
Sashi Thokmay

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:39 pm

"Da Fuck?" Luke says looking even more confused now. "Does no one just stay and say something."

(Oooc: Way more than three people in here. There is at least 5.)
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:44 pm

Blinks a few times before going back to her computer. She pulls out her phone and plugs that into her computer.  She was using her phones network to get online. Then using programs on her computer to hide her computer. Looks at her computer seeing its not online. Checks her phone and just throws it.

"Fine don't work"

Last edited by Rebbeca Cromwell on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Stalks-in-the-Valley Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:00 pm

ADMIN HAT ON: Cell Phones get no service within the Caern, except that you can call other cell phones that are already in the Caern. So...No outside service.
Stalks-in-the-Valley
Stalks-in-the-Valley

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:09 am

"Hm Things are getting mighty interesting. Who are you good sir? And welcome to the Party!"

Looking at the Man who just entered tbe room.
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:55 am

Luke tries to catch Rebbeca's phone (Chop thrown)

"It's not it's fault, it's the realm we are in. I promise you I will figure out what's up so you can study properly when you are here."

(Ooc: Diamond did you just respond to the admin post as if someone walked in lol? The other guy popped in and left)
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:55 am

The member 'Blueknight' has done the following action : Roll

'RPS' :
Office room near the Locker Room - Page 4 Scisso11

Admin
Admin

https://owbndde.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:59 am

"Awwwwwww He left......I wanted to meet whoever that was. Well tgeirs always a next time."

(OOC:Yeah i did but he was too fast for me lol)
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:52 am

Looks at Luke.

"Fine. Its just frustrating "
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:55 am

(Ooc: until ST says otherwise)

Luke hands the phone back to Rebbeca
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:04 am

"Soooooo I will be hosting and partaking in Sparring Tournment that I got planned, When I get back from Russia....Would you fellow garou be gamed to learn some moves and some fighting experince? I mean Luke, Rebecca it looks like you both are Super Smart but hows you guys experince wuth Combat? Maybe with this Tournment I got planned We can learn from eachother and grow from one another."

Duncan will have a huge grin on his face as he looks at Luke and Rebecca
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:07 am

Luke just stares at Duncan, "Dude, seriously.. we are here to focus on getting to know other new members and see if we can work together to form a pack for ourselves... not rub your combat ego. You're not very objective oriented, are you?"
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:14 am

"Look Luke, Were going to do that believe me thats the main goal of this Party. But I got to know while I am setting up this Tournment and the reason for this is because I need to know if you can hold your own. The wyrmfoe needs to know are Combat prowess before we delve into other stuff. As an Ahroun, I may want too battle and fight alot but i want my potiential pack mates to hold their own too. I know very well how to keep on the objective but I am also looking forward and planning. Best believe where going to be doing alot of pack stuff together and learning how to communicate and sync on the field and off."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:19 am

"Yes nad as salesman you suck at sale pitches. Hi I'm looking for pack member, by the way I'm also an Ahroun that wants to fight you and show how better at combat I am versus any other auspice. I get it what your saying Duncan, but please lets get members first before you start scaring them away with your combat ability."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:27 am

"Its not scaring nobody away Luke, Its not even showing off my Combat Prowess, Hell In my Previous Pack The Therug........"

In That Instance Duncan will stop speaking and all the Blood will drain from his face like he has seen a ghost or relived a terrible experince. He will soon grab a flask from his back pocket and takes two swigs. After he takes rhe swigs he will sit down.

"Like......like....Like I was saying, We are all just trying to test are mettle with eachother and strengthen ourselves. I will be in this Tournment and hosting it, whoever likes to join can join the more the merrier. I know what the plan is today...I got the whole recruitment bit down."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:02 am

"Once we are done with this, I'd be glad to help organize it. But you have to promise to keep on topic the best you can, if you need to drift that's ok. I still don't know you, so I may not always say what you need to hear."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:56 am

Trash Panda gets up and walks toward the door, "this room somewhat boring, no full animals only partial ones, and you speak of pack like its a bulletin board of numbers and calculations, pack much more then that. Pack must have heart, pack must have unity, without it pack fails. If you want to make pack perhaps warming up to your fellow garou is best method." He then leaves the room and goes to explore looking for any sort of wildlife he can sit with. But as he leaves, "door too small, need bigger to fit all sizes and shapes."

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next