OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A late introduction. (Alpha's digs)

3 posters

Go down

A late introduction. (Alpha's digs) Empty A late introduction. (Alpha's digs)

Post by Elizabeth Carson Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:42 pm

Duplicity heads to an elevator as he puts out a cigarette, intending to finally make his way to meet the Alpha of the sept. He had spent plenty of time getting used to the place, spending most of the time in the green space or on the mound training.

Stepping in the elevator he presses the button for the 'Alpha's Digs'. "This is a bit overdue, but hopefully this Alpha won't be too pissy with me."

Last edited by Duplicity on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

A late introduction. (Alpha's digs) Empty Re: A late introduction. (Alpha's digs)

Post by Elizabeth Carson Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:47 pm

(Bumping topic)
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

A late introduction. (Alpha's digs) Empty Re: A late introduction. (Alpha's digs)

Post by HST DDE Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:14 pm

When the doors open a few empty pizza boxes and empty beer cans fall into the elevator.

"Hey there! Have a beer!" He tosses you a warm 22oz can of Budweiser. "What can I do for you?"

HST DDE

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Duplicity narrows his eyes at all the trash lying about. His gaze moved up again as the beer is tossed at him and catches it. Not necessarily wanting to be rude, he cracks it open and takes a swig. "I simply thought it overdue for me to meet the alpha of this rather interesting sept. I am Duplicity, born of sin during Luna's full glory. Cliath to the the Nation chosen by Grandfather Thunder." The shadowlord states with an almost unsettling calm for an ahroun. "I was hoping to hear straight from you what was going on in the city, aside from the obvious leech problem."
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:43 am

(Im just going to time this as after denying joining the pack with the others as I feel it will be much easier than having a conversation that would be two weeks old. Is that alright?)
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:47 pm

There is a bunch going on in the city. However my concern is getting everyone into packs that function prior to getting them out to die in the city.

Admin
Admin

https://owbndde.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:05 am

Duplicity nods. "I will be taking in up to two more members myself. Well, as soon as I find some that are suitable. Everyone else I will do my part to push them to form a pack. Will that do?"
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum