OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The youngest gazer

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The youngest gazer - Page 2 Empty Re: The youngest gazer

Post by Desmondtashi115 Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:50 pm

As duplicity walks over Desmond sits in silence not really giving the Metis any of his attention he waits for Diana to finish her exchange with it then continue his
Desmondtashi115
Desmondtashi115

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:23 am

"Coincidentally you look like a character off a kids show. Scooby doo if I remember right.I was just messing with you though. I am simply just curious about where you come from and how you got here." He said as he peered at the stargazer once more, noticing him trying to ignore his own presence .
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:17 am

"T-thank you for the compliment" he might have meant it as a joke or an insult but Velma was an amazing role model to Diana. The character was the only truly competent one on the show.

Diana wasn't sure why people seemed to care about why she came here. Maybe there weren't many visitors to this Sept "My family moved and I came with them. This is the closest Sept to where we moved so I came to inform the Alpha that I was in the area. It was suggested that I join in the attempt to keep me safer since this town isn't safe for a lone person"
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmondtashi115 Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:35 am

Desmond continues to si awkwardly in silence just taking small bits out of his apple and just listening to the exchange happening before him.
Desmondtashi115
Desmondtashi115

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Duplicity nods as if to say "You're welcome", his twin tails swaying noticably behind him. "Where did you move from?" he asked quizzically. It was simple small talk, but small talk was nice from time to time. "I do recommend you join the sept officially though. Join a pack perhaps, or make one yourself. It is much safer that way."
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:56 pm

"That's what the Alpha suggested. I have three months to do so, so there is time for me to figure it out." she would pause and eat some more of the pineapple smiling at Desmond to show she hadn't forgotten he was there "I have been put on what was termed probie status"
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmondtashi115 Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:00 pm

"Diana, what's it like to grow up outside of all of this?" Desmond spoke very quietly and holding his head slightly down as if ashamed of the fact that he was diffrent to her in his mind
Desmondtashi115
Desmondtashi115

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Duplicity noticed that she never answered where she had come from but left it be. Now that the little stargazer had spoken up he smiled wider. "I can answer that, though I feel a silent strider could answer it best. The world however is quite large, much more so than you or I. Filled with countless mystery and opportunity, especially for one so young as yourself. The only real limitation on what you can do is that which you set for yourself." He said honestly, refraining from mentioning the horrors that he would encounter as a garou.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Diana just shakes her head "I honestly can't answer that. I wasn't raised in the nation so I've nothing to try and compare it to. I still just can't believe that your parents made you stay here since you were born. You're not Metis so you could go out among the humans...and even then I heard they could go out once they finally shifted....I don't understand...you said you played Video games did you at least do multiplayer and interact with people online? You've never gone to play in a park or the creek or lake or anything?" Dia just couldn't figure out why the kids parents would force him to be in one place his whole life. I mean sure this sept has multiple floors and seems to shift and add things at will. But that isn't the same as having human interactions or actually connecting to Gaia in the real world.
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:38 pm

Tenzin had found a quiet spot to sit down again and just clamly pretended not to exist while he sipped his coffee. Much better. Their conversation was not his concern unless someone made it. Mmmm coffee, what any tired Guardian needs after a long shift... Another sip then a happy sigh as he rested his head on the table. The coffee cup was still firmly held in his hand.
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmondtashi115 Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:59 pm

"My parents.....like a lot of my tribe left the nation.....they thought it best that I gain the knowledge they had and make my own choice when I was older" he pauses for a moment "the online interaction did happen but it's all I've really ever had till I become a Claith about a week ago" his head still hang now thinking he is very werid to everyone and doesn't want to show his embaressment
Desmondtashi115
Desmondtashi115

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:27 pm

Duplicity nods. "Become an adult the nation then. Grow and make your decision. I will be the first here to say this life is not for everyone." With that he sat back and continued to sip his coffee.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:31 am

"Does it matter if this life is for everyone? It's the hand we've been dealt and we either adapt or....yeah" Diana felt something was off with the story Desmond was painting but she couldn't figure out what. There was no logical explanation for keeping a Kin folk locked away on a caren it's whole life. Unless it had the physical attractiveness to pretty much be considered a veil breach but that didn't appear to be the case here. She would have to ask around later  and find out how much of the kids story was accurate.

Diana would adjust her glasses and look around the group. She really needed to find someone to teach her more about the Garou. She was suddenly feeling her teaching had been lacking after this brief conversation with the Garou here
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmondtashi115 Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:04 pm

"So what do you like to do for fun, I mean I think we can find something to do in this place that you would enjoy" he would stretch Alittle bit and lay on the floor looking up at the ceiling
Desmondtashi115
Desmondtashi115

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Duplicity finishes his coffee and put away the dishes, heading out with only a wave. He had to go to go meditate, after all.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:39 pm

Diana watches Duplicity leave then leans over and looks down at Desmond from the chair she is still sitting in "Well things I find fun and things you find fun are not going to be the same thing. You seem to get easily bored and distracted, am I correct in that assumption?"

These two seemed to be such a fun an interesting lot. Sarcasm is still a thing right. She knew she was bad at socializing but it never occurred to her that others were just as bad if not worse than she was. The Shadowlord could have said bye before he left instead of just waving and this little one. Well Diana wasn't sure yet what to think about him.
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmondtashi115 Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:38 pm

"Well the stuff you find fun I could still think was fun." He looked at her and smiled "Everyone's got stuff they enjoy doing and it doesn't mean it's not fun if someone else doesn't like it, just mean they can see the enjoyment in it." He takes another bite out of the Apple
Desmondtashi115
Desmondtashi115

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:24 pm

Diana would just smile at Desmond "Well the things I generally do for 'fun' are things I do alone so why don't we just think of something else to do or talk about hmm?" She adjusted her glasses and sat upright in her chair.
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmondtashi115 Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:49 am

"Well we could always play games or watch tv...oh or we could go sit in the garden, I really like the garden" his excitement grows quickly talking about it. He looks to Diana to see if she is as excited as he is
Desmondtashi115
Desmondtashi115

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:19 pm

"I'm afraid sitting infront of the television isn't exactly my thing. The garden would be lovely, although I imagine it's lovely all year round since it's....well....part of this sept" Is the garden even considered real? She hadn't even explored it yet or stepped foot on it so she wasn't even sure she could feel the connection with Gaia if she walked barefoot. Suppose finding out sooner rather than later would be a good idea.
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmondtashi115 Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:33 pm

"Well the ate actual plants, the sept just keeps them healthy and happy" he looked at her a couple of seconds and then help out his hand "come on I'll show you the garden"
Desmondtashi115
Desmondtashi115

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:26 pm

"The ate actual plants?" She looks confused at his hand as he's still laying on the ground holding his hand up now "S-so you're saying that none of the plants on the sept are real? If they're not real can they really be considered happy?" her head tilts slightly as she looks down at him
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum