Returning The Visit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Returning The Visit

Post by Elisebeth on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:00 pm

The day after receiving the note on her nightstand, Elisebeth will go to Marcell's voodoo shop and approach the counter. "Takes a bit of balls to break into a cop's house in the middle of the night," she says nonchalantly.
avatar
Elisebeth

Posts : 54
Join date : 2016-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning The Visit

Post by Marcell on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:12 pm

Marcell would look at her confused for a moment, and then have a look of shock and humor,
"Oh no mah petite, I would never violate your privacy in such a way. I simply had a conversation with a rather snow covered member of nobility. I informed them that this information would not only aid you but also help bring justice as well as help save graceful lives. She be very impressed with you by the by. I'm glad to hear you received my message though."
avatar
Marcell

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning The Visit

Post by Elisebeth on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:26 pm

She chuckles, "I see. that's a little less... nerve inducing."
"I am going to look into the commune. The hospital may be a bit... harder to deal with, but I'm going to do my best. I'll need to figure out where in the hospital they took them. And I think I have a... special... case that may go cold due to the nature of the killer," she says to him.
avatar
Elisebeth

Posts : 54
Join date : 2016-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning The Visit

Post by Marcell on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:39 pm

With all the innuendo, the smirks, and the sly nature of the conversation Marcell would smirk as if he was the cat that ate the canary. He would raise an eyebrow while offering a wicked grin as he saunters over towards her with a delicious smelling warm mug of gourmet coffee,

"Now now mah chere.... If I didn't know better I'd though you were trying to separate me from my virtue you sultry minx.... a special case you say?"
"Also darling, dat hospital.... dat entire medical center and community..... if you gonna put them in your cross hairs, I pray you have an army ta back you up."


Marcel would instantly flinch back, clearly defensive...

"Unless.... you come here on behalf of your kind asking for mah help?!?!?!?!? After the way that asian fella acted!!!!!"
avatar
Marcell

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning The Visit

Post by Elisebeth on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:26 pm

"Virtue?" she raises and eyebrow and accepts the coffee gratefully. "You may be my new best friend," she says referring to the coffee and takes a sip.
"We have a body completely drained of blood. A biker. Still waiting to get information back from forensics. I'm sure you can guess my suspicions of what killed him, and why it may be hard to get the case closed," she explains and sighs.

However, she seems taken aback and almost perplexed for a moment after his last statement. "Asian... oh. Tenzin," she nods. "Not necessarily my kind... more like much more powerful cousins, but yeah. I guess I'm on their team," she states. "No, I am here on my own and would like to state that it is very much against my nature to be rude to one in their own home."
avatar
Elisebeth

Posts : 54
Join date : 2016-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning The Visit

Post by Marcell on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Marcell would relax a bit and nod. He would offer her a warm up on the coffee, and hint at the flask in his jacket pocket
"So dis biker... wait, you said that forensics be working this case currently? I doubt that you be seeing much in the way of details..... Course I could help you find out tha truth of what happened. Seems that in this situation our interests fall in line. Rest assured that I am no fan of the..... Lestat wanna bes"
avatar
Marcell

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning The Visit

Post by Elisebeth on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:38 pm

She raises her hand to decline, shaking her head. "Funny enough, I don't like mixing the two. Always one or the other," she chuckles.

"I already pretty much know there isn't a choice in the end of this case. Even if I end up finding who did it, it'll be dust by the time we get to the station. Or worse..." she purses her lips. "On the books, it'll go cold. But those things just can't be roaming around the city killing people. Usually when that happens it means they are either sloppy and it can be a dangerous thing. A bit of help would be appreciated," she states.
avatar
Elisebeth

Posts : 54
Join date : 2016-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning The Visit

Post by Marcell on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:44 am

"Well then mademoiselle, as long as you have this bikers name, it's sounds as if we need to visit The Crossroads and petition Ghede. Ya ready to walk this road darlin?"
avatar
Marcell

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning The Visit

Post by Elisebeth on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:53 pm

She nods, "I have his name but... are you sure this'll be safe? For someone like me?"
avatar
Elisebeth

Posts : 54
Join date : 2016-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning The Visit

Post by Marcell on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Marcell would chuckle glancing at her coffee mug as it refills itself,
"Well now mademoiselle, I'd suppose that all depends upon your perception of those two terms. Let's start with the first, that being, 'Someone like you'. What are you like after all?"
avatar
Marcell

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning The Visit

Post by Elisebeth on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:05 pm

"For all intents and purposes lets just go with human, with people like the asian one being... like cousins," she explained. "So... human with some very strong family members, and royal friends," she looks behind her shoulder although not knowing where exactly her numen was at the time.
avatar
Elisebeth

Posts : 54
Join date : 2016-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning The Visit

Post by Marcell on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Marcell would smile at her attempts at discression,

"Darlin don't have no worry about speaking freely here. You could walk over to them folk screaming dat you are the second coming and they would not notice such. To continue though, I shall put aside my curiosity and move on to the second perspective. Please do define what is safe for you? Include any and all safe words you may prefer at your leisure."

Marcell would finish his statement with wickedly flirty grin
avatar
Marcell

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning The Visit

Post by Elisebeth on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:16 am

"I- uh," she seems to pause for a moment, unable to form what she wants to say as an embarrassed blush reached her cheeks. "Just, I don't know. Safe. I don't really want to be dragged into the underworld forever or become part spirit. It's not on my to-do list today," she says, making a sad attempt to explain what she thought of as 'safe'.
avatar
Elisebeth

Posts : 54
Join date : 2016-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning The Visit

Post by Elisebeth on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:39 pm

[Bump]
avatar
Elisebeth

Posts : 54
Join date : 2016-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning The Visit

Post by Marcell on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Marcell would chuckle and nod,
"That I can understand mah cheri and accommodate for as well should you wish it"
avatar
Marcell

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning The Visit

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum