OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New room: Luke's Intel and Gossip Office

2 posters

Go down

New room: Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Empty New room: Luke's Intel and Gossip Office

Post by Blueknight Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:07 pm

So there is new floor that appears for anyone wanting to meet Luke.

Those going to the room will see the three boards from the now Duncan's Office, but there is fourth board that Luke is writing gibberish on that is hard to compile because looks like he was writing whatever he was thinking, and then erased a bunch of parts. But there is one thing that sticks out the most, "Pack, club outside, who to follow, tutor young?" You can conclude that it is the topic that Luke is writing gibberish on.

Other items you can find in the room;

A Desk with Luke's laptop, and some odd device you may need high computer skill to conclude it's use.
A fridge bursting to the brim with Mt. Dew, Monster, and Amp.
A round table with city charts, and maps (Including a new map of Kentucky).
A Wide screen TV with PS4 hooked up to it.
A Bathroom with large than normal tub in it.
A couch, that has blankets on it and rug under it with soda stains on it.
And all the wall space is covered in Anime/video game/comic book posters. If it is nerdy, it's there.

There is lock door when you step outside the elevator, and a sign saying please knock for entry.
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

New room: Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Empty Re: New room: Luke's Intel and Gossip Office

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Knocks with her foot as her hands are full with books.
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

New room: Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Empty Re: New room: Luke's Intel and Gossip Office

Post by Blueknight Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:24 pm

Luke comes to the door, and opens it.

"Oh, hi there Rebbeca, can I help you with those?"

Holds out his hands to help.
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:39 pm

"Sure" hands him five large books. She turns to pick up a dry erass board and walks in and fimds a place on the floor to sit and place the board near her . "Just place books here"
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:44 pm

Luke places the books at the place she points out. "So what brings you down here?"
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:52 pm

"To socializing without being Social "
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:54 pm

Looks at you odd then nods, "Ok, I understand." Goes back to his board. "Finding your self at home?"
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:05 am

"Yes quite at home. Will find a room for myself but have not decided which. Must find quite place to work. Make things, figure out things. "

She seemed somewhat distracted. She was doing high level math formulas on her board.

"It helps calm my mind. So much data, no room for anything else. Must learn more of the umbra. Everything else is confusing. "

Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:06 am

Luke smiles, "I'm intrigued with your passion, but I feel you are missing and important lesson when it comes to the umbra."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:23 am

"Yes i believe i am. Hence why i am confused. So i need to learn more"
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:39 am

"Oh.." Luke turns back to his board to scribble more.
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:40 am

Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down