OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs

+4
OPFOR
Elizabeth Carson
Rebbeca Cromwell
Elisebeth
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs Empty Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:38 am

Luke has placed a note in the elevator:

'2 ambitious idiots are trying to form a pack. We will be meeting and talking in my room. If you have shred of interest of establishing more land for the Sept outside, you should come join us.

Luke Carter

PS - Bring some food, talk will be long'

In the room Luke is still doing his usual thing of looking through maps and writing notes on boards, which there are now 5 of now.
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs Empty Re: Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs

Post by Elisebeth Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Elsa is on the outside the door and pokes her head in, knocking softly. "I was told there would be cookies?"
Elisebeth
Elisebeth

Back to top Go down

Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs Empty Re: Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs

Post by Duncan O Hara Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:41 pm

Duncan will be present, He would be sharping his Three Axes. One Very Huge Celtic Axe and Two Celtic normal Axes. Hey will look at Elsa with a Smile.

"Yes we do have cookies."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:09 pm

Luke will facepalm, "Can't believe that worked."

He points to the map table, where you see a big bowl of cookies.

For Duncan: When you came into the room, Luke shows you place in his office for sharpening and cleaning bladed weapons, and place to do maintenance on firearms. All fully equipped with any tool you may need.
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:12 pm

Duncan will be over in that area sharpening his weapons.

"Well Food Always gets people going. I know I would have showed up for cookies. "
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:15 pm

"Yes, people rather come here to group over cookies with chocolate chips in them, rather than trying to unite in goals that help Gaia." Looks over at Elsa, "Sorry I'm not trying to be rude, just there are some things that annoy me and instead of bottling them up, I rather just say it and make it easier for all parties."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:18 pm

"Ok, Luke how about we tone down on saying how we feel till after we got a pack. "
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:18 pm

"Yes, Darling." Smiles at Duncan
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:21 pm

"For the first time in my life...... I am speechless and have no comments. Bravo, Luke, Bravo. "
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisebeth Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:31 pm

Elsa shrugs and takes a cookie, taking a nibble and watching the two with an amused look. "Being fair, I can't really join a pack... lacking the whole abilities to change into a wolf and all. But I thought I could offer what aid that I do have. I have a pull from within the police department and the added benefit of humans don't feel uncomfortable around me," she stated and her eyes begin scanning the notes and maps. "What is going on here?"
Elisebeth
Elisebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:34 pm

"Hmmmm have you ever bartender before?" Luke eyes Elsa up and down.
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisebeth Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:39 pm

"Uhh... no? And I really hope you don't want me to serve you drinks, because I have a line," she says, her brows knitting.
Elisebeth
Elisebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:42 pm

"No, I think I want you to server drinks to a bunch of norms that want to pour their heart out to you about their life and this city, because all of them will think you look cute and want in your pants. Being bartender would also add to that."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisebeth Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:10 pm

"Hmmm..." she thinks for a moment and crosses her arms. "It may be a conflict of interest with work... unless I can change my appearance enough and get some sort of alternative ID to do it with."
Elisebeth
Elisebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:13 pm

"Up to you either way, but once I get the club up and running, I'll keep opening up for you."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:18 pm

"Sadly for me, I can't hold a normal job because you know Rage filled beast."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Knocks on the door softly. She had her noise in a very large book. Rebbeca waited for the door to open.
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Luke gets the door, and lets Rebbeca in. "Thank you for coming."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:42 pm

Rebbeca did not look up for her book. "Your welcome. I brought food. Is take out ok" she hands him a bag of Chinese food.
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:49 pm

"This is perfect, thank you Rebbeca." Luke places the food on the table.
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:53 pm

"Ok cool. You still looking for a spirit talker for your pack" this time she looked up from her book. She would closed her book and walks inside.
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:06 pm

"Well this is the first time we are really speaking on this, so none have offered. But regardless of that fact, I'd like you in the pack."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:14 pm

"I'll second that Notion, Theruges are always a welcome addition to the pack. That brings us to Me, Luke and yourself Rebecca. Wow where on a roll today. "
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:26 pm

The lumbering oaf would come up to the door and just kinda walk in, not even knocking, he has a pot, a picnic basket, an assortment of cooking spoons, smells like he just came out of the dumpster. He goes in sits down, "so you want start pack? What sort pack you look for, what sort people, who is alpha? Questions i have."

He sets the pot on the ground, opening the picnic basket pulling out a bunch of different things and sticking them in the pot, "you say bring food, i can cook not best but better then most."

(OOC: I am using the Gift Cooking, i will spend a Gnosis to do such. If a chop is required please let me know, i choose Scissors)

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:32 pm

"Well Big Guy,  Me and Luke can't be Alpha.So basically it's up for grabs if anybody else steps up or have a problem with who should be alpha. Also I was thinking once we got the whole pack thing figured out like who's alpha and who all wants too be in it. Then we can all discuss on the direction of the Pack. "

Duncan will look around at everybody in the the room to see if anybody agrees or disagrees with his statement.
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next