OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs

+4
OPFOR
Elizabeth Carson
Rebbeca Cromwell
Elisebeth
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs - Page 4 Empty Re: Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:38 am

"I will be beta. Since apparently i am the level headed one. You ok with that Luke"
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs - Page 4 Empty Re: Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs

Post by Blueknight Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:41 am

"I don't have issue with it, just still feeling off right now."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:42 am

"We will let Trash Panda decide that Rebecca. It's his Job as Alpha to appoint the Beta. "

Last edited by Duncan O Hara on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:42 am

"Whats wrong Luke"
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:44 am

"Same thing we talked about, but then realizing what I may have said was giving the individual more faith than it deserved."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:45 am

"I could of told you that" smiles.
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:49 am

"Most likely I will be traveling alot. So ill represent the Pack wherever I go. "
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:58 am

"But anyways Once this is all done, I will have to better Patrol the streets near the Phonebooth, Guardian Duties and all. "
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:28 am

"Wait, your Guardian that tra... nevermind." Luke goes back to scribbling code on his board.
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:57 am

"I can Still travel and assist other Septs if the needs I arise. Just need to let the Warfare know first before I travel, So he can have someone cover Patrol Shift. I put in alot of Time as Guardian when I am on duty. "
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:08 pm

"I figured, that's why stopped myself before shoving my foot in my mouth. Still touchy subject because been spending all this time plotting that bo.."

New fresh board pops up into the room.

"..ards keep popping up into the room... ugh this is getting annoying."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:13 pm

"Don't Worry Luke, I am going to be home at the Sept for awhile now. Theirs nothing big going down that would have me. Off fighting somewhere. My main focus is my Sept and pack now. But I do have a theory these vampires, Maybe it's do to me being close to my Ancestors knowing alittle bit about them. But I got a hunch about this leech problem."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:06 pm

"Think Rebecca make good beta, as said earlier. As for things we need to figure out, name of pack, totem of pack, primary focus of pack. These things cannot be done alone we must figure them out together."

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:08 pm

"oh... so that's why the board got generated." Luke goes over to the board to right down the list TP said.
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:18 pm

"Note though, as beta work hard you must. B/c someone always gun for position.You keep if you are useful, but someone more useful come along may take spot. But that doesn't mean not in pack, just mean not beta."

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:23 pm

(OOC: The ST was going to pick our Totem because usually at Lower ranks the Higher up Theruges usually do it but Heck Owbn does it different. Plus save us the headache of doing Totem research and stuff. )

Looks over to the gathered Group.

"How about are primary focus be a Urban Warfare Pack? It's not just a War Pack but a Pack that fights on all fronts. We fight through both Through Influence, The Streets and final through Fangs an Claws. We can be literally The Eyes and ears around the City and the Boogie Mans too."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:29 pm

Luke writes a suggestion for pack names; 'Wolf spiders'
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:37 pm

"Wolf spider, one problem, most wolf spider harmless just big. But harmless. What about "Thru Traffic" we will always be on the move."

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:43 pm

"Playing the influence game is actually really slow, plus the spider part does great with referencing the weaver in this city."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:47 pm

"Wolf Spider Sounds Super Cool but The Big Guys name suits us really well. We will be running around The City alot so that fits well. "

Duncan will take out One his many Burner phone and text Elsa

"I dont know If Kinfolk can join a pack but your more then welcome to run with us and be treated as a member."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:12 pm

Ooc: bump waiting for others to weigh in, also Envy did you send the email?
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:23 pm

(OOC: I agree with The Name Thru Traffic but I honestly want to just pick a name any name and move on.Envy PC is coming back with The Master of Rites, Envy PC was getting blessing from The Sept Alpha to be The Alpha of The Pack. Just be Patient and scene will commence shortly lol.)
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:39 pm

Ooc: come on, I put so much thought into Wolf Spiders.. ;.;
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:44 pm

(OOC: I dont mind being called that just ask Envy and everybody else. I am Ok with anything so my vote goes to the majority. Aslong as we can pack up and move on lol. )
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4