OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Panda goes to the Alpha

3 posters

Go down

Trash Panda goes to the Alpha Empty Trash Panda goes to the Alpha

Post by Envysama Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:55 pm

Trash Panda would lumber up to where he was told the Alpha of the Sept would be, worried about the elevator he looks around for stairs then shrugs and goes in the elevator. When it arrives at the location he steps off and heads toward the Alpha's place.

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Trash Panda goes to the Alpha Empty Re: Trash Panda goes to the Alpha

Post by HST DDE Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:06 pm

As you enter the elevator it adjusts to your size making you feel more comfortable in the elevator car.

When the doors open a few empty pizza boxes and empty beer cans fall into the elevator.

"Hey there TP! What can I do for you?"

HST DDE

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:18 pm

"Not know title, or would address. Wanted to ask about alpha of pack, new pack to assist sept. Will you allow me to become Alpha of said pack, and if not who you find suited for pack alpha. I not great with words but i smart, smarter than look."

As he speaks he would look in the eyes but slightly bow his head out of respect.

"Young one, Luke and passionate Fianna Duncan said they were denied i figured i would see if i was allowed to try?"

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:27 pm

The Alpha stares at Trash Panda. "So let me get this straight. You want to lead two knuckle heads who cannot work together and need things translated from one to the other and you yourself can barely address me. Do I have that correct?"

Admin
Admin

https://owbndde.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:47 pm

"Forgive, my disrespect Alpha, but i may not be able to teach how to address correctly to Alpha, but i think all they need is a good leader, one they know, may respect, foster relationship between pack we grow on one another become closer as family. Know not your name, know not your rank. Would have addressed correct if did. Did not ask my own fault that is. "

"One must be able to admit when wrong, or one not learn from mistake. I admit my introduction was wrong perhaps i should have started with who i am, i called Mercury, or Trash Panda whichever you prefer, born of sin, born under the tribe of Mother Rat, during the full rage of Luna's light."

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:53 pm

"There you go. Introducing yourself is a good start. My name is Logan Fuller. I am Know to the Nation as Hold My Beer, standing as Athro in the Nation, born when Luna hid her face from Gaia, on two legs to the Tribe under Mother Rat. I am the Alpha of The Sept of the Hidden Eye." he pauses "Please believe I have your best interests at heart in the matter of choosing an alpha for this pack because with its conception it will bring two garou into my sept as members. Who else looks to join you three?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:03 pm

"Hold My Beer-rhya currently besides self four others to join, their names, auspice, rank, and tribe are as follows.

Duncan Ahroun Cliath Fianna
Luke Ragabash Cliath Glasswalker
Duplicity Ahroun Cliath Shadowlord
Rebecca Theurge Cliath Glasswalker

If anyone else seeks to join then i have not been made aware of such."

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:08 pm

"You may want to re check your list. I do believe Duplicity will not be joining you. Other then that You Duncan Luke and Rebecca may form a pack with you as the alpha of it. Their mistakes are yours and I will hold you personally responsible every time one of them causes a problem or starts a fight within your pack, our sept, and the nation at large. Get them trained into a well honed unit. You have stepped into a pile of it my friend and I wish you well. I will contact the Rites Master to set up the rite to bind you all together into a pack. "

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:12 pm

"Thank you, Hold my Beer-rhya, sorry list was off, i step in to teach how to work together, hard yes but necessary also yes. Thank also for talking to rites master, will head there as soon as i get pack together."

He bows to the best of his ability and then backs out and back into the elevator and down he goes.

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down