OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally 'lost'

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Totally 'lost' - Page 2 Empty Re: Totally 'lost'

Post by Tenzin Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:44 pm

"I am a Guardian yes. It is a pretty decent job, pretty interesting and gives me a job to do for the Sept." Tenzin smiles kindly and looks around. "So forgive me if you already said it but how long have you been inside the city."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by OPFOR Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:33 am

The elevator will ding as the doors slide open and empty pizza boxes pour into the elevator floor. The room in a word is a pig sty. There is pizza boxes everywhere and empty beer cans. At the back of the room is what appears to be a couch with a man sitting on top of it. He has no pure breed but he looks more than his fair share of trailer park redneck. In his hand is a beer and despite the obvious amazing technology of the sept. His tv is an old black and white tv with what appears to be a pair of 'bunny ears' made of aluminum.

The Sept Alpha looks over and gives a non chalant wave.

"Hey, what up?"

OPFOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:15 am

Diana smiles back "I've been here" as she's about to answer the doors open and the pizza boxes slide into the elevator. Her nose wrinkles in disgust and she looks at all them and the beer cans around the room. She is still standing in the elevator

Oh her father would have been so mad at her if she'd had even one pizza box laying around let alone the whole room filled! Then again she would have been mad to if her father had done the same. How could someone live like this?!

Her hand twitches slightly and she peeks into the room looking for the sound of the voice but she still hasn't moved from where she was standing in the little box  
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by OPFOR Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:57 pm

<Powerposting my PC>

Tenzin gives a wave.

"Diane, Uktena, Homid, Theurge of Cliathe rank. Member of the nation and new to the city, seeks to introduce hereself." Tenzin declares quickly to the point. He'll place a hand on her back and give her a nudge into the room and follows quickly so that the elevator can shut. Tenzin stands quietly as the doors close, it's obvious he'll be done talking for a bit.

The Sept-Alpha chuckles at the Guardian and gestures to Tenzin in a "Down boy" like manner.

"Hey there! I'm "Hold-My-Beer, Homid Bonegnawer Ahroun, Anthro to the nation and Sept Alpha of this here Sept of the Hidden Eye. How ya doing?"

OPFOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:13 pm

Diana resists momentarily when Tenzin starts gently pushing her but obviously to no avail. Once she's in the room and after hearing the Alpha speak she bows slightly since she's too far away to offer a hand shake "pleasure to meet you. I'm doing well. How are you?"
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by OPFOR Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:18 pm

"Eh, could use a better tv. That's not going to happen though. So what brings you here?" The Sept-Alpha sips from his beer and gives the tv an annoyed look. It's turning to static again. He leans in and gives it a smack on the side to clear it up before turning his attention back to Diana.

OPFOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:10 pm

"W-well my family and I just moved into the city and I didn't want anyone to think I was trying to invade the tertiary or anything so I came to let the leaders know I was in the area..."
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by OPFOR Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:24 pm

"That's a smart decision so you're going to be living in the sept's territory now? So I assume you're going to join up with the Sept right?" Another sip. "I'd recommend you do it seeing how this city is less than under Garou control right now. Not a friendly place, even for us. Can't throw a beer can without hitting 5 things the Wyrm hasn't corrupted. So I'd say you join up. What do you say?" The Sept Alpha takes a big swig off his beer before crushing the can and tossing it on what might be a trash can?

OPFOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:44 pm

A whole bunch of emotions cross her face; disbelief, suspension, curiosity and it finally stops on excitement "It honestly never occured to me that I'd be allowed to join the sept. I would love to still be able to learn about the Garou and help out if I'm able to"

she looks at where the beer can 'landed' and her head tilts a little and a small silly smile forms on her face "So does that mean his trash can is corrupted..." her eyes widen and she covers her mouth in horror and shock when she realizes that her bad joke wasn't only said in her head like she meant to be.

Oh she so wasn't used to socializing and forgot her thoughts sometimes left her mouth. What a time for her to slip up.
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by OPFOR Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:23 pm

Both the Sept Alpha and Tenzin look at Diana with a curious glance. Tenzin coughs awkwardly but the Sept-Alpha laughs a bit but shakes his head.

"Nah, it ain't corrupted. It'd be a bit counter productive to bring a corrupted trash can into the Sept, now wouldn't it?. Anyway~ yeah you can join up but you're going to be a probie for 3 months. To stay you gotta find yourself a pack to join and be an active member of the Sept. So find yourself a job t'do or just help out about the Sept. I'm sure someone can find a job for you to do if you can't yerself."

OPFOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Diana slowly lowers her hands "S-sorry..." she nods at him "I'm sure I can find some way to be useful!" she smile slightly at the Alpha
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by OPFOR Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:55 pm

"Sure you can! Now get out there and introduce yourself and get your name around the Sept. There are plenty of Cliathes running around so I'm sure you can make some friends." Hold-My-Beer waves good bye. It was obvious the conversation was over. At this point the Sept Alpha starts to watch his tv again.

Tenzin hits the button behind him to open the elevator before stepping into it to leave. He patiently awaits Diana to join him.

OPFOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:58 pm

Diana waves bye then quickly scurries into the elevator. She groans softly and leans her head against the wall once the doors close. After a second she straightens up and looks at Tenzin with a smile "S-so where too now?"
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:08 pm

"I suppose I can show you around. I'm sure if we go to the cafeteria floor we'll find some people." Tenzin chuckles.

The elevator now has several buttons to chose from. He presses the one for Cefeteria/Chow Hall. As the doors close, she will notice all the pizza boxes seem to either 'disappear' or swept back into the room with the Sept Alpha. Tenzin gives a light smile at Diana.

"Guess you're one of us for now at least. So I suppose I should give you my full introduction. I am Tenzin Thokmay, known to the nation as Claws-of-Balance, Philodox, Homid, Stargazer. Cliath to the nation and Guardian to the Sept of the Hidden Eye. It is a pleasure to welcome to the Sept."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:15 pm

Diana blushes slightly and smiles at him "Pleasure to meet you. Which would you prefer I call you by? Tenzin or Claws-of-Balance? Y-you don't have to show me around, I know you have your job you should be doing I'm sure I'll be fine" she smiles at him again
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:46 pm

"You're fine and please Tenzin for now. I'm only Claws-of-Duty when I'm on the job. I think this is more of a friendly matter. Anyway let's go make some friends."

The Elevator opens for the next floor.

-I'm going to make another topic so that hopefully more people will jump into-
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum