OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD-

+6
Elizabeth Carson
Elisebeth
No Shit There I Was
Duncan O Hara
Dia Halliwell
Tenzin
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD- - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD-

Post by Elizabeth Carson Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:39 pm

Duplicity enters the room dressed in a pitch black suit, gloves and all. "Well well, what do we have here?" With a grin he lights the cigarette trapped between his teeth. Taking a slow, long drag as he peered over at the others. Duncan, Shawn, Claws-of-Balance, Elsa, and another he had not met.  As he locked eyes with Duncan a smile crossed his lips. His mind wandered back to the games when he beat the crap out of the poor fianna. 'I wonder if he is the type to hold a grudge...'

"How is everyone today?"
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD- - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD-

Post by Elisebeth Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:27 pm

She shrugs and grins, "No big deal. Though I'm sure it's not too late to learn anyway, I'm not a Garou. I'm just a kinfolk, so I split time between here and the Dayton Police Department. I'm newer so I got stuck with the night shift," she explained and sees Duplicity. "Ah, I was just leaving... see ya guys!" she waves goodbye and then scurries away.
Elisebeth
Elisebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:58 am

Just before she could ask Elsa a question the woman scurried off upon the new arrival of someone. Wonder why she ran off so fast .  Turning her attention to the new arrival Diana opens her mouth to introduce herself when she suddenly caught a wiff of him. Oh sweet Gaia he smells like an ashtray! She could smell him from where she was, she didn't even want to know how bad he was when standing right next to him. She coughed a few times and puts a smile on her face trying to not show her disgust. Why was this guy smoking inside?!

"Hello, I'm Diana. I'm a Cliath, Homid, Theurge, Uktena. The others were about to have some cake I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you joined them. However I was on my way out, it's dinner time back home and my family will be upset if I'm late."

Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:25 pm

She was curious and shy all the same time. She walks in and looks around and finds a place on the ground to sit and takes off her backpack and takes out a few large books and her lap top. She sees Duncan and nods her head. and goes back reading her collage books.

( Delcate looking and wearings glasses. Fame 1 ( went to collage at 12. looks 22. Child prodgy
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Tenzin looks at the new comer. It looked like majority of people here did not know how to introduce themselves or were just not willing. He looks between everyone and sees Diana appears to be slipping out. Why? Then he finally paid attention to the smell of the cigarette.

"I was not aware we were allowed to smoke inside the Sept. That's interesting." Tenzin said with a smile that did not seem genuine in nature. "So anyone else care to introduce themselves? I brought our newest Sept member here to get to know everyone."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:08 pm

She closes her book and stands up. She bites her lower lip.

" Rebbeca Cromwell. Claith, Glasswalker, Therage "

She looked at her hand to make sure she said it right
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

Tenzin smiles at Rebecca, this one more far more friendly.

"Pleasure to meet you Ms. Cromwell. I am Tenzin Thokmay, known as Claws-of-Balance. Born on Two-Legs when the Luna showed half her face unto the tribe that gazes upon the stars. Cliath in rank and Guardian to our sept."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:35 pm

"Oh right, Born on two legs" blinks a few times , holding her book to her chest. For comfort.
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:39 pm

"You can word it any way you wish Rebecca. I generally try to keep it simple most days. So Rebbeca what do you do around her? Joined any packs yet?" He asked curiously.
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:49 am

"Yes I am in a pack. Well, right now I am going to school for my Doctorate. Since I just finished with my Masters."
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:02 am

"That's a grand goal. What are you getting that Doctorate in?" Tenzin asks while he sips his drink.
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:04 am

"Computer science"
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:07 am

"That's pretty awesome. I was looking into Game Art and Design a while back but I don't think I'll ever have the time to do so now." He shrugs in shame.
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:32 am

"Why. I am going to school . You can too. "
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:38 am

Tenzin gave a friendly smile and shook his head. "I work two jobs and I am Guardian here as well as normal Garou duties. I'm far too busy right now. Maybe I'll have time once I get some things settled in the area."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:26 am

"Oh ok. " now Rebecca did not know what to say or do at the moment.
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:08 am

Duplicity looked to Diana as she was heading out. "Ahroun. Metis. Shadowlord. Cliath. Name's Duplicity."

As he leaned back against the wall the shadowlord narrowed his eyes at Tenzin. The false smile of the philodox did nothing but annoy the ahroun. "I didn't realize my smoking warranted attention of the local philodox. Did they add it to the litany?" Duplicity mused with a grin of his own. "Everyone has their vices. Whether one understands that and gets over it or not, is not my issue. Besides, we are in a pocket dimension. Everywhere is technically inside." Sarcasm graced his words, not bothering with being the nicest person in the room. With the other conversations going on he didn't even care that he may as well had been talking to himself.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:13 pm

Diana sort of heard the conversation going on around her as she arched around the group on her way out. Holding her breath as she passed the one who said his name was Duplicity. She'd heard him but she didn't say anything in response. Once she'd gotten down the hall she let out her breath and breathed in a breath of fresh air.

Smoking inside was just rude in her mind. There was always outside where people who had sensitive noses could stand down wind and not be so offended but inside there wasn't the same type of air flow. She headed back to the elevator and pressed the button "Fudge..." she'd forgotten to ask how you get out of the sept and if the phone was the only way in. Well she at least knew she could get in through the phone. Maybe there was  instructions in the locker room on how to get out. She didn't want to head back into the room to ask so she'd just have to figure it out on her own.  
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:37 pm

Tenzin smirked. It was impressive when someone was too stupid to realize the difference between disciplinary action and commenting on the fact someone was being rude. However maybe such a concept was too complicated for something that shouldn't exist. Oh well, let the Metis get it out of his system.

The Philodox gave the Metis the worst insult he could, he ignored him as far as anyone could tell. Tenzin's eyes not once left Rebbeca's face until he heard the word 'fudge'. Now that was a treat he had not had in a while but it sounded more like a swear than a treat with the way Dia had said it. He turned and looked at her.

"What's wrong Diana?"
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:47 pm

"You know your an ass" looks at the ShadowLord
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:05 pm

((ok so I have been corrected on my thoughts on the lay out of the spet. I knew it was all floors but I was thinking there were some hallways besides on just the living quarter floors, my bad!!! In that case I'm guessing the elevator is just on the other side of the room and everyone isn't just huddled near it xD So I'm taking back the whole 'walks down the hallway part, with out actually editing my other post other wise this one would make even less sense as well hehehe))

Diana flinches slightly and glances back at Tenzin, she hadn't realized she'd spoke loud enough for the others to hear her "N-nothing...I just remembered something but I'll figure it out" The Theurge started to bounce a little while she waited for the elevator. Why was this thing moving so slow! She needed to get out of here while she could and she really should be getting home soon. If this sept had a mind of its own like the halls did in Harry Potter this whole new adventure for her was going to become problematic.
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Duplicity didnt even bat an eye at being ignored by the philodox. As long as the stargazer stayed in his lane there wouldn't be any problems. And then there was this shit.

The shadowlord turned to look at the woman that called him an ass. "Hello to you too Rebecca." he took another long drag off his cig. "Please remind me how what I do is any of your concern real quick? Don't worry I'll wait." As he finished he paused to look at a pocket watch, casually placing it back in his breast pocket afterward.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:12 pm

"I not concern. Your just an ass that's all. You act like there a chip on your shoulder. I almost forgot you were Shadowlord. You act more like a SliverFang."
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Duplicity paused at the last line, his face contorting with anger for a moment. (Willpower) "Excuse you? I must have heard you wrong. Did you just compare me to a dirty silver fang?" he questioned after a large exhale of smoke. "If so we can take this to the mound right now." The shadowlord stated as he cracked his knuckles.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:54 pm

"Well your acting high and mighty and with a chip on your shoulder. Being rude enough to make someone leave. You just smoke in rooms to pisx people off. Some of us don't like the smell. You could learn some manners and have considerations for others. Is it because you ripped open your mother to come into this world, that made you have a chip on your shoulder. Your not worth my time or care to take you to the mound."
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next