OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs

+4
OPFOR
Elizabeth Carson
Rebbeca Cromwell
Elisebeth
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs - Page 3 Empty Re: Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs

Post by Blueknight Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Luke takes a look at it.

(Computers to translate the binary to words. Can you send it to sts and me in email. blueknight17@gmail.com.)
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs - Page 3 Empty Re: Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs

Post by Blueknight Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:31 pm

Luke writes in binary on the same peice of paper.

(Luke alters the message written to him to the point that it doesn't translate correctly. Adding his message on the bottom.)
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:05 pm

Looks at Like and Smiles

"Of Course, Duplicity maybe the Key member of this pack and this Current problem. Both only that The City Tribesmen like yourself and Rebecca an Trash Panda. Maybe The Big power players of This whole leech IN the City Debacle. "
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:07 pm

Nods her head and scribbles more binary, that was mismatch . She goes back to reading her book.
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:11 pm

"Well unless more show up, I think we are settled till Tra... would it be rude to call him something else? I don't like calling him trash."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:21 pm

"Mercury,Thats his other name. Yeah I agree it's time to rock and roll and become a Pack."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:22 pm

"Who do we need to speak with once Mercury gets back?"
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:25 pm

"A Theruge or The Master of Rites. I was thinking about speaking to The Athro Theruge Stargazer.We just need a Theruge of High Rank To do it."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:50 pm

Closes her book and puts it in her back pack.

"First before we pack. We need to discuss the roles we play in the pack. Where we all stand. Two, we need to put our grievances aside if we are to be pack. We can not have division in this pack. So lets lay it out now"
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:52 pm

"I vote Rebecca to fill in role of Theurge and Philodox."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:56 pm

"Luke i am not Philodox. I am a Thurge. I can't be something i am not"
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:58 pm

Duplicity shook his head. "A key piece? This isn't chess, nor would I like to be a part of this game you are playing. I will make my own pack with those that remain. Do what you all like." He finishes his smoke and puts it out on the bottom of his shoe like before. "If anyone has something to say to me, say it now."
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:59 pm

"Hehe I know, was just making a funny about how you were speaking like one. It was really go... Duplicity this my room, there for my territory. Please explain your words before I start having issues with you again."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:03 pm

"Smoking kills"
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:06 pm

"Look its not about being apart of a game.Its about knowing where your nice move going to be.Listen I done tangled with Leeches before, They will out think us before they try to muscle their way through. So we got to play their game but that doesn't mean we cheat and win or own way. "

Looks at everybody

"My role in the Pack will be simple. When it comes to Field operations,Tactics and Combat. I am your man and goto guy for things like that.To be honest we can have are grievances and or dislikes but one thing we must have is eachother backs. Right now I got no problems with none of you. So with that being said you guys can discuss and talk about things well I Go Hunt for a Rite Master or a Theruge of proper rank to get this party started. By the time I get back,Mecrury should be back."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:28 pm

Duplicity looks to Luke. "I think it is very simple. If you mean to do something about the leeches, then wait until you are equipped to do so. By no means am I saying it doesn't need to be taken care of, but in a certain way. The whole city reeks like them, and I guess it would be right to think that we are grossly outnumbered. You are a ragabash glasswalker. You naturally have more advantage than I would as an ahroun. Sure, it is easy for me to bust in and kill shit, but to disrupt their plans and undermine them... That is an entirely different story as I am sure you know. This is simply a matter that must be tread on carefully. Seeing as everyone is in such a hurry, I cannot help but think that this may not be a good fit for me." Hearing the theurge mention the smoking he glances her way and lights up another. "There are worse vices."
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:32 pm

"If you would kindly not smoke around me. I like my lungs"
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:38 pm

"Duplicity, Are you in? Or are you Out? I am going to only say this once. The Alpha will not allow us to gung ho and be lone wolves on things. You can either fight along side us and be apart of this pack and formulate a plan against said leeches. Or you can Lone Wolf it and lose Favor with the Alpha. The choice is yours, I am about To send a spirit message to A theruge who can perform the Rite for packing, I'll be back."

Duncan will slowly take a deep breath and Meditate as he calls forth a spirit to be sent to a Theruge of proper rank to meet them in the office room to perform the Rite to Pack under a totem.

(OOC: For The STs, It can be the Stargazer Athro or The Master of Rites. That the Spirit Message can be sent to. You can pick
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Duplicity shakes his head, ignoring the theurge at the moment for his other matter at hand. "I am out. As I said I will pack with those that remain. I have no intent to go it alone, if the alpha wishes me to do otherwise then things may change." He moves to the door. "Anything else?"
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:23 pm

once you have everyone that's going to be in your pack email the STs with the names of the members and what kind of totem you are looking for.

~Mike

Admin
Admin

https://owbndde.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisebeth Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:39 pm

Elisebeth wrinkles her nose as if she smells something foul as the cigarette is lit. "You guys have your work cut out for you if the sept is divided.... forget packing together... good luck though. Those that need it know where to find me," she then exits the room, spraying herself with body spray after the door closes.

[Exitscene]
Elisebeth
Elisebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:31 pm

"No, leave. Smoke inside again and I'll report you to the Sept Alpha." Luke's tone changes, as if the original one was masked around Duplicity.
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:30 pm

Trash Panda would come lumbering back in, "seems pack able to be formed, i shall be Alpha or in this case a teacher, my beta need to be quick, smart, adept, able to learn quick but also advise. I am ahroun and hence such can be brash, and rush into situation. My advisor or rather beta will need to be someone not Ahroun."

"We must work together to be effective, one unit, support and help one another, if you have transgression towards one another let it be handled."

"We should think on a totem and try to find ourselves a galliard and a philodox, the spirit we follow is just as important than the members that make up the pack. We are family, we fight, we bleed, we sweat, and in some cases we die together."

"Questions are good i like them, if you have any please bring forward and i will try and answer."

(OOC: I will send an email and such when we figure out what totem we want to follow to the STs.)

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:33 pm

"What did the Sept Alpha say about who could becoming beta of this pack?"

Trash Panda can tell that something is odd about the way Luke is speaking right now, but is not pointed at him.
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:40 pm

"Me believe wont let due to problem you and Duncan have, not my place to presume why wont allow, perhaps with time, and refinement you could try ask again. As per that if you would be so kinda Rebecca as to be my beta? Intelligent, smart, beautiful, a dangerous but powerful combination."

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next