OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ol' Dorian O'Byrne

3 posters

Go down

Ol' Dorian O'Byrne Empty Ol' Dorian O'Byrne

Post by Dorian O'Byrne Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:31 pm

A man in his mid 30's walks down the alley, whistling a tune (Appearance x5, Pure Breed Fianna x3). He stumbles a bit, obviously drunk.

He as a bag slung over one shoulder and a bottle of whiskey in one hand. He is wearing a heavy trench coat, heavily worn, with jeans a white t shirt.

He stumbles over toward the pay phone and scratches his beard.

"... ehh I heard it was around here somewhere's. Them lousy fucks probably bullshitted me."
Dorian O'Byrne
Dorian O'Byrne

Back to top Go down

Ol' Dorian O'Byrne Empty Re: Ol' Dorian O'Byrne

Post by Duncan O Hara Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Their will be a very built and tall African American male(lightly tone due to being Mixed Heritage). Wearing a Black and Green stripped muscle shirt with blue jeans and Combat boots, He bears Mutliple Scars on his forearms and revealing parts of his body and Has Piercing Red Eyes. He has his dreads pulled back into a pony tail with one loose green dread in his face, He seems to be caring a Duffle Bag that looks like a gymbag. He will soon see the lost man near in the alley, Not many people comes down this alley way. He will soon approach the Man, You can tell That this Blackman bears Purebreedx2 Fianna and alot of Rage. As soon as he gets close he will wave and bear a very comfortable smile.

"Sup Sir, Are you Lost?"
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian O'Byrne Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:25 pm

(Enchanting Voice)
He will look confused for a second before saying,
"Ahh... a fellow Fianna. 'Ello there son. My name is Dorian O'Byrne, known to the nation as 'Tough as the Ink'. Born on two legs when Luna was singing her heart out."

He will take a swig of his whiskey.

"There's supposed to be a sept of some sort around here?"
Dorian O'Byrne
Dorian O'Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:33 pm

"I let that Son part Slide for now since ya new around here, My names Duncan O Hara, Noble Warrior Son Of Stag and Born to the nation on two legs. Known to The Nation as "Strong-Arm", Since we got intros out the way. What brings you to want to see the Sept? Coming to Stay or Pay a Simple Visit?"
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian O'Byrne Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:41 pm

(He has rage 5)

He lets out a hardy laugh.

"A hard ass, huh? Ahroun, I'm assuming? Let's have a drink later. I'm interested to hear your story. I aim to stay if it turns into a home. I heard a Sept lacks some Galliards. I've come a long way."
Dorian O'Byrne
Dorian O'Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:49 pm

"Eh We can use a Gallaird are two, I will tell ya about my story later along with that drink. For now just follow me to ya new home."

He will smile then start walking down the Alley way motioning you to follow him. Going through the twists and turns of the Alleys and different run offs, Until you approach a Phonebooth and an Old Dog just sitting their with a blanket covering his lower half of his body. Duncan will approach the Dog and place in front him an 1 dollar Mcdonald Hamburger.

"Dont Worry Old Timer Checked him and His All good, His apart of my Tribe to if that Counts for something."

Duncan will then Look at The Other Fianna pointing at The Payphone.

"I believe you May have a Call soon, Good sir."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian O'Byrne Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Dorian will tip his hat to Duncan and pull out some beef jerky for the dog.
Dorian O'Byrne
Dorian O'Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:18 pm

(OOC: We will need an ST for the Phonebooth and for the Reaction of the Old Dog NPC. In Order to Advance The Scene further.)
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:39 pm

The dog does not seem to mind the newcomer and he thumps his tail and the phone rings.(Should you pick it up you will find yourself in the locker room. Your weapons and other gear will be stowed in a locker with your name on it, you will be cleansed and anything wyrm on you is destroyed.)

Admin
Admin

https://owbndde.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum