OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

2 posters

Go down

A New Beginning  Empty A New Beginning

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed May 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Elizabeth Carson strolled through the city's streets, a bow and backpack on her shoulder. She is dressed in all black leaving her almost unnoticed aside from the reflection of her eyes in the dim light. Her onyx locks fell down over her face, hiding most of her features from view.

"It should be around here somewhere.... But where is it?" she questioned aloud to herself. She paused and looked at her phone, and the instructions on it. "I think I took a wrong turn. Dammit."
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning  Empty Re: A New Beginning

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed May 24, 2017 8:35 pm

Their will be a very built and tall African American male(lightly tone due to being Mixed Heritage). Wearing a Black and Green stripped muscle shirt with blue jeans and Combat boots, He bears Mutliple Scars on his forearms and revealing parts of his body and Has Piercing Red Eyes. He has his dreads pulled back into a pony tail with one loose green dread in his face. He will soon see the lost woman near in the alley, Not many people comes down this alley way. He will soon approach the young Lady, You can tell That this Blackman bears Purebreedx2 Fianna and alot of Rage. As soon as he gets close he will wave and bear a very comfortable smile.

"Sup Miss, Are you Lost?"
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed May 24, 2017 8:52 pm

The woman pauses at the sight of the man before her. Fianna ahroun definitely. She knew this man would feel her own rage, and her being a daughter of pegasus was no secret either (Purebreed 3). Any who looked at her would see that her thin frame was well defined with plenty if underlying muscle. She placed a hand on her bow and slipped her phone back in her pocket as she spoke.

"As much as I hate to admit, yes I am. Do you know where a phone booth is? I'm out of minutes on mine and I need to make a call." she said with the raise of a brow. "Pardon me, it seems I forgot my manners. My name is Elizabeth. It's a pleasure to meet you. What's your name?"

She figured she would play nice until she found out if this man was of gaia.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed May 24, 2017 9:01 pm

"A Daughter of Pegasus? Interesting.....I am Duncan O Hara, Warrior Homid Son of Stagg and Fostern to the Nation. I am also a Guardian of the Sept Of The Hidden Eye. If you wish to enter the Sept The only thing you have to do.."

He will point at the Phone Booth

" Just have to pick up the phone."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed May 24, 2017 9:26 pm

Elizabeth smiles at the man. "Elizabeth Carson. Warrior Maiden chosen by Pegasus. Born on two, Cliath to the Nation."

At the mention of the phone booth she walks past him with a wink. "Thanks a bunch."

With that she goes over and picks up the line.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum