OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping The Edge

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Keeping The Edge - Page 6 Empty Re: Keeping The Edge

Post by Tenzin Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:26 pm

The silence was awkward. Yes Dia was often quiet at times but right now was way too quiet. Okay he had broken the nerdy girl. Time to fix it. Tenzin looked over at Dia while driving and gave a smile before focusing on traffic.

"So what did you think of my apartment? Kinda nice huh? I am really trying to give myself a nice homey feel with it. I often enjoy my "me time" and I want to be able to be left alone if need be. However I am not done furnishing the place. It was pretty easy thankfully thus far. Scott has helped me out a lot which saved me money and time. Though the furniture and personal touches have to be all me. Not sure what to put on those walls. I don't have a lot of pictures of family or anything."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:46 pm

She hated sitting in awkward silences. Especially now that she couldn't just sneak and walk away. She was sorta trapped in the car with him after all now. The Theurge wanted to try and start a 'normal' conversation but she wasn't very good at them in the first place. Let alone trying to start one after what had just happened. Luckily Tenzin decided to start talking. She sighed softly in relief.

Dia rested her head on her back pack and tilted her head sideways to look at him while they spoke "I-it looks nice. Seems like a lot of space for one person, it looked about as big as one of the last places we lived. It doesn't even look like you recently moved in. I don't think I saw any boxes still sitting around.Y-you also didn't seem to have many personal items" she pauses and thinks for a moment. Diana was curious about what type of 'homey' feeling he was trying to go for considering there were different types but she decided against asking about that now. Maybe later she'd bring it up again. "W-why don't you have pictures of your family?"
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Tenzin slightly grimaced at the question of family. His eye green eyes glancing at her before looking ahead. She asked a lot of questions involving family it seemed. Guess to some, the idea of being used to not seeing them was alien at best. How to word the answer properly. She had already assumed earlier that he had just up and abandoned family for some stupid reason. Not even close to being accurate but regardless...

"Well you see it's kind of like this. My family was small and I had to leave in a hurry after my first change. It was a bit bloody when I first turned. I'm sure you can relate. Well the people I had um used as chew toys, lack of a better word. Well they were somewhere they shouldn't be and somewhere I was known to be. So my changing was a bit problematic and I had to leave right away. Thankfully things were cleaned up but I was sent away to train in the ways of the Garou. Who then turned around sent me here when she was done teaching me. Fun times right? Anyway long story short is that I have a single photo of my family and that is in my wallet. Have to enjoy that bit. I suppose I could go get more but we're back to an earlier conversation about people safer when they're not nearby."

Traffic was picking it up it looked like. Well it was a Friday and soon every teenager or twenty something was going to be on the road. Well it was a date night for most people. Lucky ignorant bastards and their whimsical world. They went to work and fought with annoying managers while dealing with annoying customers. Tenzin got to deal with people who couldn't follow the rules while fighting monsters that want to eat his soul. Life was cruel. Where was a vampire? He could use a chew toy. He cleared his throat.

"So how about you Dia? Got a thousand or so photos of home and family?"
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Diana would shake her head slightly "N-no not thousands...There are a few from when I was little but nothing really since I turned...6 or so? I think" she frowns and looks like she's trying to remember. Life had started to get hectic when she was younger and the times they'd spent hanging out as a family and having fun seemed to happen fewer and fewer. Or at least the photographic evidence of them quit happening.

"I don't have extended family, at least none that I know about. Just always been the three of us..." she has a small smile on her face as she thinks about her family. "We've moved around to much to ever have anything to consider a 'home' so no I don't have a bunch of photos of 'home' either..." she would turn her head and stare out the windshield.

Dia understood not wanting to be the reason family got hurt. Unfortunately she couldn't just up and leave when she shifted. It was only her and her father now, she couldn't even imagine what he would have gone through if she just vanished on him like that. "Now I spend as much time as I'm able away from home...I haven't told them yet about my new life and well...you know our life isn't ever safe...seems to work out well enough due to the work schedules...for now anyways...." she would turn her head again to look at him "I'm sorry you had to leave your family..."
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:58 pm

"Our lives have never been for the faint of heart. Seems like all we get is glorious battle and hopefully a child or two before the end. Love is something that is rare and if you get it then you're lucky." Tenzin says with a somewhat colder tone. It was nothing something he was particularly fond of. The fact that they did not get to enjoy their lives much if at all. It's rather depressing to be honest. Eventually he saw a street up on the right and he turned in. This was her street right. Tenzin checked the GPS. Yup she would be up the street a little bit and voila, she could go get her outfit. Easiest trip he's had thus far.
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:23 pm

There was conveniently no one parked out front so Tenzin could easily pull up and park right in front of the building. "Some of us won't be so lucky to get either" Dia said absentmindedly as she got out the car once they pulled up to her apartment complex. "You're welcome to come up if you wish, shouldn't take me too long." She'd grabbed her stuff and headed into the building. Her apartment was on the second floor so she started up the stairs. Glancing behind her a few times to see if Tenzin was following or not.

Once she got to her door she pulled the keys out of her pocket and unlocked it. Stepping inside she quickly surveyed the room "I'm home" Not hearing a reply she went farther in. The apartment wasn't extravagant, basic furnishing, and a few boxes that hadn't been unpacked yet could be found around the apartment. Around the doors and windows little charms could be found. ((If he has any occult they look like protection charms but nothing Garou based and none seem to be of the same type))

“I’ll be right back” Diana quickly scampers off into a room and closes the door. There is a sign that says ‘Dia’s room’ on the outside. It almost looks like it would belong on a little kid’s room or a nursery. The apartment has a nice 'homely' feeling to it even though it's obvious that they only recently moved in. The furniture appears to be well used and one can assume it's been what they've had for more than a few moves now.

On the walls of the living room there are a few pictures and drawings hanging up. One is a hand sketch drawing of a family. There is a little girl holding hands with her father and mother, one of each side of her. The little girl and the father look solid however the mother appears to be transparent. You are able to see the blades of grass that are ‘in front’ of her.

Another painting is of a big oak tree with a wooden swing hanging from the branches. There is no one sitting on the swing but up in the branches you can see a figure climbing.

Near the dining room table there is another table that has a picture of a woman on it. It’s a photograph not another drawing. The woman is smiling and bears a striking resemblance to Diana. The woman is the only person in the picture. On the table along with the picture are a few items, one of which is an incense burner.
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:53 pm

To explore too deeply would be rude but surely the living room was fair game. He meandered around the room. Observing everything in detail, he started to try and put together the puzzle that was Dia. There was no photos of the three of them together with the exception of the drawing. So her mother was dead? That was saddening. Based off of how young the girl was then how long ago had the mother passed on? It was obviously a long time ago. The Philodox moved on through the room. A picture of the woman in the sketch. Wow she looked just like her daughter. Obviously Dia took after her mother and she was definitely going to make some kinfolk a very luck man. With a smirk he set the picture back down before looking over at the incense. How very Eastern of them. It almost made him chuckle but the loss of family was never fun and honoring one's lost ones was important. What was her last name again? Oh yes it was Halliwell.

He moved towards the window when noticed something was different. Were those, those were protection charms. Pagan or Wiccan in origin maybe? Tenzin wasn't sure. Did these actually work? Well the building wasn't on fire so guess it was a start. Around this time he thought he heard a noise and turned to see if little miss Dia had emerged from her room yet. Heh, cute sign.
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:05 pm

Diana stuffed her book bag under her bed and ran to her closet. She was sure she was making on heck of a racket but she wanted to hurry up and get out before her father came home. She wasn't sure what his hours were today and she didn't want to try and explain this.

The Theurge then went to her closet and grabbed a smaller bag so she could carry the suit in and store it at the Sept once they got back. If she remembered correctly she had two suits so leaving one at the Sept wouldn't be a problem on the off chance her father wanted to take her swimming. After grabbing the new smaller bag she went to her dresser and pulled out on of her suits. She was always unpacked and had things in their proper place within a few days of them moving in. Her father was usually slower in unpacking since he typically always went straight away to work. She would have to try and remember to unpack a few more boxes for him so he would have less to worry about.

Once her suit and an extra change of clothes were in her new bag she left her room to go find Tenzin "S-sorry, hope I didn't take too long" upon leaving she noticed her father had left a drink sitting out on the table in the living room. Sighing softly she went and picked it up "Oh father..." she chuckled then headed to the kitchen to empty the drink and set the dish in the sink. "Ready" she looked towards Tenzin and smiled at him
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:43 pm

Such a diligent and support child. Definitely made him look bad back when he was a teenager. Was? He was only eighteen. Wow it seemed like an eternity away. Tenzin gave her a nod and opened the door for her politely. So this was the home of Dia, definitely explained her concerns with his own living accommodations. Though his own arrangements looked to be slightly larger. Such was life. After the little Theurge had stepped through the door he quickly followed. He shut the door behind him before it dawned on him that she needed to lock the door. Tenzin gave an embarrassed smile before slipping away to his car while she dealt with that.

The Gazer climbed into his car and turned it on. The cold was rolling in and he turned on the heat, mostly for her benefit. The cold never seemed to really bother him but rage was what he blamed for that. Seemed like his blood was always ready for the rush to get going. Garou life was so much fun in that way. Once she had joined him in the car, he would drive off into the night. A left, then a right, a merge onto the highway for a few short miles before getting off of it to the mall. Maybe a ten minute drive to get there followed by an equal amount of time trying to find a good parking spot. Tenzin looked ready to rip someone's head off when some car tried to steal the spot he was taking. Only stopping it was obvious they would hit him in the process. Tenzin calmly got out of his car but the look on the other drivers face when confronted with that much rage in front of him, you would've thought Tenzin was going to rip his head off. The driver quickly apologized, slightly pale in the face before throwing it in reverse and getting out of his way and driving off a little too quickly. The Philodox climbed back into the car and finished parking with the words "fucking idiots" being muttered. Even the Garou were not immune to having to deal with the average fool.

"So we're here. Guess it's time to do some shopping! I wonder if they have a GNC here. Be nice to get some of those protein bars they sell. You'd think with how good they tasted that they were actually bad for you. Sort of surprising with how good they are." Tenzin stepped out from the car before stretching. "Ahhh good day to explore."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Before she exited the apartment Diana went over to the picture of her mother and whispered a few words before blowing a kiss at it and leaving. She smiled and blushed slightly when Tenzin had to slip past her so she could lock the door. Locking the door she quickly ran down the stairs so he wouldn't be waiting too long. Well as fast as she dared to run down them with out fear of tripping. She really didn't need to fall down two flights of stairs.

The car ride was mostly quiet. Dia guessed that Tenzin wasn't in the mood for small talk anymore. Curious as to why she was about to ask if something was wrong but by that point they'd gotten to the mall and were trying to park. Tenzin seemed to be getting angrier and at one point he got out of the car. Before he stepped out she tried to put her hand on his arm to keep him from leaving. She knew they were Garou and there for harder to hurt or kill but a parking space didn't seem like a good enough reason to start trying to pick a fight. It appeared her concern was for nothing when the other driver muttered something and sped off once he saw Tenzin.

After they'd parked Diana quietly got out of the car. Fixing her glasses she looked at the Phiolodox "We can always check out the directory and see what they have here...or just wander aimlessly..." She didn't care one way or another which they did. Most malls had the same type of stores in them anyways. Usually she spent her time in the book stores of malls whenever she could be bothered to go to one. Unless it was gift shopping but since the holidays had passed and no ones birthday she knew was coming up anytime soon the stores they wound up going to wouldn't really matter to her.
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:11 pm

Tenzin thought about it. Go straight to Sears or something and get the clothes he wanted. Or he could wonder the mall for fun for a little bit. He compared the benefits of both things before looking at Dia seriously.

"What do you want for dinner? I'm buying." He asked in friendly tune. "I figure we wonder the mall but it's well past dinner time and I bet you haven't eaten since about noon with the way I remember school lunches working. So what do you want for dinner?" His stomach rumbled at the end of the last sentence. He had some ideas for dinner but he didn't care either way. He sort off drummed his finger tips over the top of his car. Eventually it sounded kind of like jeopardym
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Diana would chuckle as she heard his stomach rumble "Why don't we go see what they have in the food court?  Usually there's at least one Italian place and I could always eat Pizza" she would smile warmly at him then shiver slightly. She really wish this weather would make up its mind. One day it was sunny and 60 degrees. The next there was snow. It made dressing appropriately extremely difficult.

Tenzin was right about when she last ate. It didn't occur to her that it had gotten so late already. Even with the boosted metabolism she was surprised she didn't feel more hungry. Especially given the emotional roller coaster she'd gone through today. However once he brought it up and she realized she hadn't eaten. The hunger hit and her stomach decided to talk back to his. Dia would laugh "Guess we're both hungry huh" smiling Dia would start heading towards the mall "Shall we?" She said after she took three steps. Maybe he'd rather gonaomw place else besides the food court? She wasn't even sure what was around this area to eat "or would you prefer to go someplace else?"
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:32 pm

"Eh let's explore. I've been pent up in that Sept for a bit too long. I'm glad to be off my shift for the night. So let's just go enjoy it." Chuckling Tenzin shuts his door and locks it before walking around the car to join her. "So let's go see what there is to see!"

Tenzin looked excited to see what was there. His eyes flicked around to take in each sight. There were a lot of stores to pick from. Most were what you would expect from a mall Hot Topic, Spencers, JC Penneys and all the rest. There also those that he had not seen before and would have to investigate later. However he took a step back to let Dia lead the way.
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:51 pm

Why was he letting her 'lead'?! She had no idea where anything was in this mall. He was also being extremely unhelpful in the getting food department. Maybe they would pass something that seemed good to both of them? The mall did seem to have an interesting selection of foods.

Dia's eyes lit up when she saw the Aunt Annies pretzel shop. However they needed to eat dinner before she had deserts. Then there was the pastry shop and the chocolate shop. The fates seemed to really want to tease her sweet tooth tonight.

"S-so, are you always locked away at home then? I know you work different shifts but I don't really know what you do in your down time. I assume you gave up video games?" She was trying to talk as they walked but she had to remember to use different words when they were near other people. Not that it looked like anyone was paying them too much attention but it was still better safe than sorry in her opinion.
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:08 am

"Uhhh until recently I mostly stayed in the hotel.  Not knowing the area and such I focused on the job.  Some days it'd wear me out till I had to pass out when I reached my room or else I'd go hit the gym and work out.  Gotta keep the body in shape and all that.  Uh video games?  I play on my computer sometimes.  I might not have gotten into the industry but I still enjoying playing Skyrim or Rainbow Six Siege.  You know, stuff like that.  To be honest, I have found myself in love with Minecraft. The game is fun and is casual enough that I can do it when I'm just not feeling energetic."  Tenzin grinned.  "I built a pretty cool base the other day on the edge of a Village.  Spent 2 or 3 "days" in the game making sure nothing could spawn in the village or get into it so that the villagers would be safe.  Now I'm building permanent walls which is easy but the hard part is making it so I am willing to look at them when I'm done.  That whole 'looking good' part of building."

He kept an eye out for some where to go eat.  The food court had the usual arrangement but he wasn't sure if he was feeling up for fast food.  Maybe they had something better on the edge of the mall.  He was really hungry and wanted good food.  Had to love it when had to hunt for his meal.
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:46 am

Diana would chuckle softly "I've heard of Minecraft but I've not played it. We don't actually have a computer at home. Are there other things to worry about destroying all your belongings besides those...what were they called....creeplers?" As they walked she was holding her sketch book to her chest, but she walked like she was so used to doing it that she hardly noticed. She defiantly looked like your typical book worm/nerd or something.

"Heard that you'd build things during the day and had to worry at night that everything would get destroyed, is that true?" There had always been a slight curiosity about computer and video games to her but since the times allowed on the computers in the library were limited she never got a chance to play around with many games.

Typical Chinese food place, subs place, more subs. This town apparently really liked sandwiches. Dia assumed there would have been an Italian place but maybe it wasn't actually located inside the mall and was one of those buildings that surrounded it. For some silly reason those building were never considered 'part' of the mall. Guess it all depended on who owned the land?
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:51 pm

"Yeah it's true. There are zombies, creepers and stuff like that. The only ones that actually destroy things is the creepers who try to suicide bomb you but they're easy enough to thwart if you build your defenses right. I usually make a wall or a ditch so they can't actually get near the house then finish them off with a bow in the morning. Creepers are one of the few enemies that can stick around during the day. Makes them a constant worry. Never know when one spawned and finally wondered their way close to spot you."

They passed various food places and finally looked at Dia. She hadn't said anything yet and he was growing worried. He gave a comforting smile.

"Hey what you want to do for food? Let me guess Italian?" Italian was like the stereotype for girls right? Why Italian he had no idea. Maybe it was the whole Roma thing or something. Maybe it was the language? Maybe it was the wine? It made no sense to be honest. You would think it would be French food but then again the French seemed to have some really weird tastes in food. No one in their right mind wants to go eat a snail. That had to be it. The French were too disgusting to have the most romantic food in the world, just the most romantic language. Also the French charged way too much. Good job France, ruined their own food to the point that their legacy was the french fry and that wasn't even french. Finally he spotted a directory and he gestured towards it and started reading off the restaurants in the mall.

"Looks like there are places in a small village thing outside..."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:28 pm

"And just what is wrong with Italian?" she glances sideways at him while they're walking, there is a slight teasing smirk on her face for a brief moment before it vanishes "They're one of the few styles of food that doesn't just drown everything in spices. Or tries to tricks your taste buds into thinking what you're eating is good by destroying half of them in one bite."

She would wrinkle her nose slightly "There have been some restaurants I can't even step foot into because the smell is so heavy of their spices. Italian has always had a...what's the word.....a welcome home feel to their cooking especially with the smell. Like....you had a super bad day, everything that could go wrong did, and you just want to give up on everything. However the moment you step into your home and you smell the home cooking you know everything will be alright" She would always prefer home cooking over take out. And she'd been to a few places that claimed to be 'authentic' home cooking or Italian but places like Olive Garden were a joke and clearly not home made. You could taste the difference between home made noodles and store bought.
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:08 pm

"Well to be fair, I feel like they emphasis way too much on the noodles and not enough on the flavor. I feel like it's often too bland and requires something to actually get some umph into the meal. I think the Alfredo is one of the few sauces that I enjoy from them. The base tomato stuff is boring and I don't like it. However it's something I'm trying to get into more." Tenzin smiled when he finished speaking. That was the most spine that Dia had ever shown to him. Guess she liked her Italian food and took it rather seriously. "Soooo Bravo is outside... wanna go?"
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:39 pm

Dia would shrug and gesture for him to lead the way "What about you? What type of food do you prefer? Noticed you were eating plain rice the other day didn't seem like much of a meal to me. Not to mention you left it for the wolf to eat" she could chuckle at the memory of the wolf jumping up on the table and scarfing down what Tenzin had left unattended.

If he didn't like the base tomato stuff he'd clearly never had good chicken parmigiana. Maybe one of these days she'd cook some and see if he liked it. One of the first things she always made sure was unpacked when her family moved was the kitchen items. Her father was always working hard and late so she'd try and make sure he'd have something to eat when he finally made it home. On the days he got off work early the both of them would cook and enjoy a night with each other. After all the homework was done of course.  
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:22 pm

"Well you see the thing with that is that there was peppers and beans under the rice. It's a rather spicy meal that is purely nutrients and the jackass ruined my meal. I hate when people have to fight and show how big they are just to do so. Meh, it's truly sad." Tenzin shrugs. "Personally... I want something tasty. I want a nice meal to sit down to and enjoy some good food. Food Court isn't calling my name..."

The Stargazer looks at her for a moment then nods. Welp Italian didn't sound horrible today and he said he was trying to like it more. Chicken Alfredo was going to be the meal of the day and he was going to enjoy it. Hopefully. Chuckling he looks at the map again and set out the course.

"Bravo it is..."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:43 pm

"Peppers....beans...and rice....interesting combination." She thought about his next words "That fight did seem rather pointless...although she would have deserved it if he'd decided to start fighting. There are some things you don't bring up that are just rude. If you're going to you need to realize there are consequences...one of which could be that person putting their fist into your face"

Diana stumbled a little as they walked. Stupid sidewalk wasn't even. "Maybe they'll have a quite booth in the back at Bravo. I'd hate if we had to practically yell to hear each other while we have dinner. Although I don't imagine that it'll be too terribly packed this early on a Friday. Aren't most people usually out at bars or something by now?"  

Not that she really knew what 'normal' people did on a Friday night. She usually wound up reading or studying. Simple things that she could still do with out the worry about suddenly getting angry and trying to rip someone's head off. Having this new rage was annoying enough for her, she couldn't imagine how much worse it was for other Garou who were normally way angrier than the little Theurge was. 
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:51 am

"Uh... no not really. That's people over twenty one. People our age are showing up for..." Tenzin froze mid sentence as the word came to his lips. An endless stream of swears and panicked mutters tore threw his mind like a storm as he realized just what they looked like to the outside world. This was very much something they should not be looking like. If a Garou saw them then~ What? A voice spoke calmly in his head. You are panicking and this is helping nothing. The Litany says clearly what you can't do. There is no law against two Garou spending time together. None. In fact they were pack based animals and the two of them were packless. It made sense they'd spend time together. That and they were similar age. There was no foul here no matter how he spent it. It could be questioned yes but it was nothing wrong.

Tenzin jerked himself back to the present and smiled.

"There will be people but I'm sure we'll still be seated quickly. I am hungry. I hope they have something heartier than Spaghetti and Meatballs. I could eat an Elk."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:11 pm

Diana looked at him questioningly. He just stopped mid sentence and the look that crossed his face almost looked like panic for a moment there "U-um are you ok?" Ok whatever he'd been about to say clearly shocked him but Diana couldn't figure out what was wrong. Tenzin seemed to move on so maybe it wasn't all that bad?

"Well I don't think they'll serve elk but I'm sure there's something 'heartier' than spaghetti. I've never been to this restaurant before so I don't know what they have" she paused for a moment. "They might not have anything 'super spicy' for your tastes thought...chicken, sea food, and ground beef mostly I think. If you really want something like Elk we could always go to a steak house..."

She knew she was pretty much rambling now but she wasn't sure what else to say really. She thought his sudden stop in talking was extremely odd and she was curious as to what he possibly could have been thinking.
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:48 pm

"I'll live with Chicken Alfredo or something. I'm sure it'll be just fine." Tenzin chuckled and guided her in. It was what he expected. Something distinctively Italian themed. He supposed that atmosphere was everything but who was he to talk? His entire apartment had been laid out to create the perfect flow for living. He walked up to the Hostess and requested seating for two. It'd be a moment before their table would be ready. Tenzin turned to see how happy or excited that Dia might be. Sounded like she loved Italian but maybe he was just reading too much into it. Oh well that was the story of his life most times.

"Well at least the place smells good"
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum