OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD-

+6
Elizabeth Carson
Elisebeth
No Shit There I Was
Duncan O Hara
Dia Halliwell
Tenzin
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD- Empty Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD-

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:53 pm

The Elevator opens and out steps Tenzin. He looks around to see who is available for introductions so that Diana and himself could get to know more of the inhabitants of the Hidden Eye Sept. The Philodox was curious to see the build of the Sept more closely. He had met only a handful of the inhabitants and it had left him wondering. He had never seen an all Metis pack before and wanted to know just how many there were in what seemed like such a small Sept.

He gestured to Diana to follow him before beginning to go further in. The Asian man slowly walked across the room to the food line to get himself some sticky rice, various peppers and such and beans. All of it in a bowl for him to enjoy. On the way from the line he grabbed himself a pair of chop sticks and took him a seat.
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD- Empty Re: Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD-

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Diana quietly follows Tenzin and looks around as best she can, occasionally adjusting her glasses to try and get better focus on things. She waits patiently as he gets food and then follows him to the table he choses. Before she sits down she pulls her phone out to check the time then puts it back in her pocket
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD- Empty Re: Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD-

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:18 pm

Tenzin looks at her curiously. He looks between the bowl and her, then back to the bowl. He raises an eyebrow.

"Um, aren't you going to eat? You've been hunting phone booths all day..." He stated, somewhat confused. "You can ask for anything, I'm fairly certain they will get you steak or something on demand. In fact I'm pretty sure this is where the source of the endless pizzas from the Sept Alphas's room..."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:21 pm

She smiles and shakes her head "Oh I wasn't hunting them all day, only since school let out. I'll eat when I get home. Father is bringing home dinner tonight so I don't have to worry about cooking"
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:37 pm

He nods and goes to take a bite before stopping. His eyes look appear to trying to guess age before asking.

"So you're what... a senior?" He asked dubiously, not quite trusting his judgement on the guess. The bowl of food gets pushed lightly to the side so he can focus on the conversation between the two. "I graduated earlier this year."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:42 pm

She shakes her head again "No, I'm a junior this year...not that matters all that much in the new scheme of things I guess..." she frowns when he pushes his food away "Y-you should eat your food before it gets cold....conversation can wait...."
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:11 pm

"It's rude to eat while talking or while another is not. I'll be able to warm it up later or get more. After all it's mostly just various plants and such. Either way I'll be fine." Tenzin counters with a chuckle. He would be fine for a while longer. Being hungry was nothing new.

The room seemed to be oddly quiet for what seemed to be around dinner time or something close to it. He looked around then looked back to her.

"Junior year huh? Rough time to transfer into a new school I'd guess."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:25 pm

Their will be a very built and tall African American male(lightly tone due to being Mixed Heritage) entering the room.Wearing a Black and Green stripped muscle shirt with blue jeans and Combat boots, He bears Mutliple Scars on his forearms and revealing parts of his body and Has Piercing Red Eyes. He has his dreads pulled back into a pony tail with one loose green dread in his face,You can tell That this Blackman bears Purebreedx2 Fianna and alot of Rage. As soon as he gets close he will wave at everyone and bear a very comfortable smile. He will also have in his right hand a huge Disney Princess Cake(Ariel on the cake) with plates and forks. He will put it on the table an look around at the Two gathered.

"Hello I am Duncan O Hara, Please to finally meet and see some of you again! but besides that who wants cake?! My favorite Princess is on this one!"
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:31 pm

Tenzin smiles and gestures to Diana to be the one who would most likely want some of the princess cake.

"I think she would love some. I am not feeling very much in the room for sweets right now so please forgive me for not having any Duncan."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:40 pm

She looks like she's about to start fretting about him not eating when he should "Transferring is nothing new, we move a lot so I'm used to it...don't think I've finished a single school year at one place now that I think about it" she looks like she's about to say more when the new person shows up. She stands up and steps away from the chair in case he wants to sit. She offers a small smile "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Diana Halliwell." she looks at the cake when Tenzin mentions that she would want some "A-actually I'm fine...thank you though...it's a lovely cake"
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:02 pm

"Well its their if you want a Piece. So Diana, What brings you to our Humble Sept."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:06 pm

Tenzin slyly pulls the bowl back in front of him and begins to enjoy his food. If they were entertaining each other then surely he could eat without breaching etiquette. Spicey rice with beans, delicious. Though maybe he was eating too much of it. Perhaps next meal would be a soup or ramen. Ramen was nice and yummy. Had not had that in a bit so yeah ramen. His eyes flicked between the two while they spoke, making sure he would need to speak while he ate.
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:11 pm

"T-thank you" she pauses and looks at the Duncan "my family just moved here so I wanted to make sure the alpha knew I was in the area. I didn't want to cause problems" she looks at Tenzin "H-he said I was a probie now....people aren't going to start Gibbs slapping me are they?" She looks a little worried
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:58 am

"I very much doubt it seeing how that would be a breach of the Litany I believe. Respect For Those Beneath Ye: All Are of Gaia. Perhaps I have an older view on the Litany but I believe one should have a degree of Chivalry. Everyone should be treated with decency for their place. Being a Cliathe or new does not give everyone permission to gang up or attack you. As a Philodox I would rule in favor of it being a breach should a Ragabash call 'Scandal'." Tenzin's voice grows deadly serious the more he discusses the Litany.

Tenzin sits there in silence for a moment as though awaiting a question. If not then he goes back to his meal calmly and his demeanor will slowly soften back to his usual self. His eyes grow softer. This meal was quite good and he was happy to have such a good chef in the Sept.
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by No Shit There I Was Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:16 am

A purebred 2 (Silent strider) and a alluringx4 man walks up dirt and grease on him tattered jeans and a wife beater with a jacket on over.

"You two causing trouble for this lady?"

He walks up to her and reaches out his hand

"Shawn pleasure to meet ya and you are?"

No Shit There I Was

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:07 am

Diana smiles a bit "Oh good, I was hoping I wouldn't get hit here too" she looks like she's about to sit down when the new person arrives. She steps back a little when he approaches and is standing in front of her "Uh I'm D-Diana and n-no they're not causing trouble for me" she adjusts her glasses and is about to reach out to shake his hand when she notices the grease. Her nose wrinkles slightly in disgust and she lowers her hand "Pleasure to meet you" she smiles at him
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:15 am

"Interesting, The Sept just keeps getting bigger an bigger with new comers.....I like seeing new faces!!!!!"
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by No Shit There I Was Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:18 am

"Keep in mind i'm still not a sept member, But i'm trying so we'll just hafta see what happens."

No Shit There I Was

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisebeth Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:36 pm

Seeming to be passing through, a blonde woman dressed in 'basic white girl' attire peeks her head in and raises her eyebrows before walking in. "Ah, I was wondering where everyone went off to." She looks to the Uktena and Stargazer. "New Garou on the sept?"
Elisebeth
Elisebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by No Shit There I Was Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:43 pm

"Seems like were just pouring in. Hows it going elsa?"

Shawn leans along the walls of the hall.

No Shit There I Was

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisebeth Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:10 pm

"Just came in to check on the garden before getting back to work. I've been putting in some extra hours trying to get a few things figured out at the station," she explains.
Elisebeth
Elisebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Tenzin raises an eyebrow questioningly at the "Making trouble" comment. However he looks at Diana even more questioningly. Too? Elsa walked in just as his mouth opened to question it. The Philodox turns to address the newcomer he doesn't know yet. Offering a friendly smile and a wave as he stands.

"I am Tenzin, known to the nation as Claws-of-Balance, Cliath Philodox Homid Stargazer. What is your's?"
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:22 pm

Now that there were more people Diana steps slightly away from the group to give everyone more room if they need it. She smiles at the lady "Hello, I'm Diana. Cliath, Homid, Theurge, Uktena. It's a pleasure to meet you" She bows slightly instead of waving
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisebeth Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:06 pm

She gives a friendly and cheerful smile, "Hi guys! I'm just Elsa, no fancy titles for me," she gives a nervous laugh and shifts on her feet. "Anyway, nice to meet you guys, I probably should head out now though. I need to try and grab some food before I head back into the office, third shift has been killing me... maybe I'll see you guys soon? I'm throwing a gathering for Ostara and might need some help catching rabbits," she grins.
Elisebeth
Elisebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:43 am

((ok so when there are multiple people I'm against posting like right after one reply to my last post however since no ones said anything and I'm more against threads dying , and super bored, I'm gonna reply and if this dies after that at least I can say I tried lol))

Diana looks at Elsa confused "I'm sorry but office? Third shift?" She adjusts her glasses and looks at Elsa closer to try and determine how old she was  "Im afraid I wouldn't be of much help in catching rabbits...I'm sorry"
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next