OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD-

+6
Elizabeth Carson
Elisebeth
No Shit There I Was
Duncan O Hara
Dia Halliwell
Tenzin
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD- - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD-

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Duplicity snarled as he shifted to crinos, looking down on the theurge. "You are crossing a big line you self entitled bitch. Mound. Now." He crushed the remainder of his cig in his clawed hand, beyond pissed at this point.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD- - Page 3 Empty Re: Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD-

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:12 pm

"No. As I said not worth my time"
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:25 pm

He slowly raises to his feet.  His chakras aligning and his powers in case the two came to blows. <Powers were sent to STs>. The one that is obviously noticed around Tenzin that there is now a swarm of butterflies that is now flowing around him awaiting his command. The Philodox stares right at Duplicity expectantly as he speaks.

"Both of you quit it. You're adults and you should act like it. Duplicity if you want to challenge Rebbeca you can but you will seek out the Master of Challenge first. However I am sure the Master of Challenge will agree with me that a few words does not merit cause to go fight on the mound. Especially a fight between an Ahroun and a Theurge. Sounds far too one sided to me. Shift down and leave or relax. Either way do not make me perform my duties as Guardian."

Tenzin looks ready to fight if he must though he has yet to shift, he remains in Homid.
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:07 pm

The speaker crackles to life. "As a point of remark, no formal challenge needs issued to beat someone's ass like a drum on the mound. Nor does one need to agree to go..." the master of challenge's voice dies out.

Admin
Admin

https://owbndde.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:10 pm

Looks at Tenzin and nods her head.

"Sorry Tenzin. I will leave. I have things to do anyways. Nice to meet you"
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:13 pm

Diana hearing the temper in the voices turns and looks at the group Oh dear this isn't good.

When she sees Duplicity shift forms she doesn't say anything out loud but quickly observes all who are there. Doing a mental count of who's there. Not that she even knew what everyone's Aspices were since most had only stated their names and not the whole speil

Suddenly from behind her she heard the elevator open up Oh for pete sake now it gets here....
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:38 pm

Duplicity looks over to Tenzin with a daring look. (Spending a gnosis for lunas armor) "If she is going to run her mouth she needs to be ready to back it up. Plain and simple. As for how one sided it is between auspices, that isnt my problem." A wide grin crosses his maw as the Master of the Rite is heard over the speakers. "And there's the bell. Out of the way Tenzin."

(Social challenge: True fear on Tenzin.)

Last edited by Duplicity on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:38 pm

The member 'Duplicity' has done the following action : Roll

'RPS' :
Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD- - Page 3 Scisso11

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:54 pm

Tenzin carried out 1 launched of one RPS :
Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD- - Page 3 Rock11
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:55 pm

<Thank you RNGesus. Declaring cancel if you retest. Also I'd like to say Bestial, Bestial, Feral, Feral, Repugnant, Repugnant Very Happy So 7 social trait loss for the win?>

Tenzin narrowed his eyes and began to step forward. The Butteflies were spiraling around him as he glared down the Metis. Had Duplicity think he could be tossed aside and disrespected like that without reprimand? Wrong answer Mule.

"Aum-Kama-Rudra."

Social Challenge: Sound of Suffering vs Duplicity risking 2 additional traits to cause the effect to last for 3 of Duplicity's turns. (calling out the negative traits: Bestial, Bestial, Feral, Feral, Repugnant, Repugnant.)

<You must relent to this challenge for the reason of not having enough traits to bid to overcome your negative traits at this time. A willpower refresh is required which must be made at the beginning of the round.

The Results of Sound of Suffering: The individual affected by this Gift is beset by a swell of sadness, and they can’t help but break down into hitching, wracking sobs. For the duration of this power, the target is left feeling both empty of substance and full of the world’s pain.

The target is incapacitated for one turn per success rolled as she is afflicted by terrible sorrow and sobbing. The subject may defend if attacked, and she also may take action if circumstances are putting her own life at risk.>
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:06 am

(For derangement)
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:06 am

'RPS' :

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OPFOR Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:08 am

OPFOR carried out 1 launched of one RPS :
Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD- - Page 3 Paper11

OPFOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Zhi Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:11 am

Stepping out of the elevator, a Child of Gaia starts bouncing around. The elevator closes behind him as he dances around the new face. He yips a lot, and he likes her glasses. He motions for her to get lower, implying he wants her to shift to his form.
Day Zhi
Day Zhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:13 am

(Retest willpower)
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:13 am

'RPS' :

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OPFOR Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:14 am

OPFOR carried out 1 launched of one RPS :

Derangement does NOT trigger.  Good day.

Last edited by OPFOR on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:31 am; edited 3 times in total

OPFOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:20 am

Shrugs her shoulders and sits on the floor and takes her laptop out and starts working on homework.
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:04 am

Duncan will walk to leave out an will turn around to say a few words before leaving.

"Theirs a mound if you guys want to use it but don't stop on my account."

He will then proceed to leave the gathering.
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:18 am

At first it was familiar.....

The first thing that came upon him was the familiarity of loss and the sadness that came with it. The same as when he killed his mother to take his place in the nation as a cliath. It hit him hard enough to double him over, the powerful emotions hitting him a thousand times stronger each second. From there came mental pain and depression, as if he entered full on harano itself. The shadowlord broke into tears from the overwhelming sorrow. He drops to his knees in a snarl, trying to refuse the boundless emotion and yet unable. This overbearing feeling of helplessness.

(Willpower refresh)
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:32 am

Tenzin wasn't sure if it worked at first but then he saw that familiar look in the Ahroun's eyes.  He had made it through.  Soon the despair and the suffering would begin.  He took a breath.  That would buy him about 12 or seconds to talk.  The Philodox chose his words carefully as he spoke.  His tone was not kind or as gentle as he normally sounded, it was cold.

"This is not the time nor the place to do this and you know better.  No one is worth dishonoring yourself in such a way.  There is no glory in beating a Theurge into the dirt in a place where I've been told we can not summon spirits to aid ourselves.  Duplicity her words are not worth your effort."  The Philodox looked at the girl on the computer.  "You, apologize.  You went beyond what was required to air your complaint.  You sought out a fight, one that you would not win.  Lucky for you there was someone willing to stop others from shaming themselves.  You're both adults.  I expect you to act like it even when it's inconvenient .  However I've said my piece on this matter.  If anyone has any complaints with the way I handled things, you know where to find me.  Otherwise my duty here has been performed.  Rebbeca I recommend you apologize well or leave the room before he stands.  I do not think you will find his demeanor to be to your liking otherwise."  Tenzin begins to walk towards Dia, obviously intending to call it a good day.  The Philodox turns one more time.  "Duplicity, I would appreciate it if you smoked by the windows from now on if I'm in the room.  I apologize that I appear to have started some sort of rabble against your habit.  Good day."

Tenzin steps into the elevator then thinks aloud.  "I hope you will offer your aid to me as freely as I gave it to you in the future."  He doesn't look at who he's thinking about but it's pretty obvious who's referencing to.  "Come on Diana, I think you were leaving already weren't you?"

Last edited by Tenzin on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:14 am

oh that's why it took so long, someone was in it She moved out of the way as the the wolf came out if the elevator and started bouncing and yipping around people. Normally she wouldn't consider a wolf to be yipping but that was clearly what it was doing ((you didn't specify which glasses character you were trying to talk to so I'm assuming it was Rebbeca?))

Diana started to back away from the elevator. It looked like more people were trying to leave and she really didn't want to be on the elevator with that much rage. "I was but I can wait for the next one.." she looked at the Philodox and took another step away from him. her eyes shifted from the Philodox to the Ahroun.  She wasn't sure what had just happened between the Philodox and the metis but she knew which one she was now more afraid to be near at this point in time. She didn't want to still be around when Duplicity snapped out of whatever had happened to him but she also didn't want to be stuck in an elevator with the other two who were leaving as well. From her point of view Tenzin just looked at Duplicity and the Metis started crying. She could take a beating but she knew mental scars were harder to recover from and she didn't wish to acquire any more.  She knew being nervous of the Guardian was silly since she had yet to do anything to provoke him. However she also knew that when people got into moods they didn't really require anything to set them off. She'd just met Tenzi so she had no idea what his temperament was yet  

Last edited by Dia Halliwell on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:37 am

Looks up from her computer. She closes the computer and puts it in her backpack. She was not going to apologize to a Metis. Beside she ft she did nothing wrong. Rebecca walks out of the room and to the elevator to leave.
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:11 am

Duplicity could not answer through the onslaught of emotion, though Tenzin's words did make it to him. However the twelve seconds were up once Tenzin had finished talking. As the ahroun rose to his feet and dried his eyes, he said only one line. "That had to have been what harano is like."

Turning he saw Rebecca pack up and try to leave without a word. Nothing to say after speaking ill of his tribe, his mother, and his breed. There was no glory in beating this foe, but his pride had been attacked and he would not abide that. He lunged at the glasswalker, attempting to grapple her.

(I am quick enough to grapple. Spirit of the fray as well.)

Last edited by Duplicity on Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:11 am

'RPS' :

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next