OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs

+4
OPFOR
Elizabeth Carson
Rebbeca Cromwell
Elisebeth
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs - Page 2 Empty Re: Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs

Post by Envysama Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:36 pm

"Why you guys can't be Alpha? Not high enough self-esteem? How many pack members you have so far, if i could get rank, and auspice. Breed no matter to me. Or is just you two right now?"

He would point at both Duncan and Luke, "So out of curiosity what is recruitment message?"

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs - Page 2 Empty Re: Luke's Intel and Gossip Office Part 2: Packs

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:40 pm

"That would be great questions for our Sept Alpha, who is on the last string with our emotional state about this." Luke says this in his over dramatic voice.

"I'd have no problem earning Alpha, but now that in not going to happen. I just want Garou to back up my goals, to have more claim outside the Sept."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:41 pm

"Well we're all Cliaths in this room, You have myself who is an Ahroun, you have Luke who's a Ragabash and Rebecca is a Theruge. I don't really know why we can't be Alpha but at this point I am ready to run with some fellow Garou instead of lone wolfing it. We really don't have a recruitment drive except,Lets stick together and try to fight and live for Gaia. "
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:52 pm

Looks at the big guy and goes and finds a place on the floor to sit. Opens her book and reads silently. It was a book on Astrophysics.

"Not putting my hat in there. I will just be in pack"
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:01 pm

He first looks at Duncan "Thanks for the info, as for the recruitment drive you should probably make it more passionate you Fianna right?

He then looks at Rebecca, "secretive, smart could be tactician. Uktena's brood maybe?

He then looks at Luke, "your tone suggests you disagree with the Alpha, you can show respect and still disagree perhaps bring that to Alpha's attention. Secondly you want a pack to help with your goals but do your goals outweigh the goals of the sept or that of the nation? Probably not best if you are looking for people to support you to not point that out."

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:06 pm

" Rebbeca Cromwell.  Homid born.  Child of cockroach. Theruge  claith"    

She did not look up from her book.

" i don't care for people much. I alwasy have to change how i speak to people. "

(Fame 1.  Prodigy  in computer science.  Went to college at 12 years old. She 24 now.)
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:10 pm

"Trash Panda, after you get told the kind of story the Alpha graced me with...you tend to find your perfect purpose for Gaia, but He said I will get no Sept support, only pack. I can't setup a new stronghold out there by myself. I need this pack."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:14 pm

"Cockroach, interesting, still smart and quick on the response.  With time make good tactician me thinks."

"Problem dislike people, people provide perspective, provide hope, provide innovation. Like people more you gain more, not have to like people to talk to them to share with them, we all different, we all have different future different past different present, but we all share one thing, we live in same world."

He then looks back at Luke, "main issue, you have only stated what you want and what you hope to get from pack. What are you willing to sacrifice should time come to. What are you willing to give and how hard are you willing to give it to pack should need arise. It is not always about what we want, it is about what we can do to make world better place. Start small get bigger like child growing up."

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:17 pm

"Its not like i don't like people. I don't like talking to people. I always say things thst most are not smart enough to understand. Its frustrating to have to dumb down half the time. Yes i don't make friends. Its down side of being smart."
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Luke looks at Trash Heep with a weird look. "So your telling me you want the Sept be stuck in here running from Leeches for the rest of their lives? Yes I told you what I want, but what I want and motivate myself to do is something that supports this Sept. I may not always explain what I am doing and why, but I do expect some good heart trust that Goal is not as selfish as you make it out to be. I need help, and to get that help I'm forming pack I cannot be Alpha of. Do I need to elaborate further on my selfish thoughts, that I honestly think all Garou are aloud to have from time to time."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:39 pm

He kind of laughs at Luke, "must be nice to be young, you misinterpret words, you have not mentioned anything about the sept and its goals or its aspirations till now, you only stated you wanted a pack to further your own goals. I was pointing that perhaps choosing words better might make it easier to find pack mates. "

He opens a book and begins writing in it, anyone peeking it looks like a checklist and evaluation sheet. He then puts it promptly away after he is done with it.

"If you don't mind learning from someone who has lived here for a while, i think i would step up to be Alpha, and if the Sept Alpha lets that happen, then I wish to choose either you or the young miss here to be my Beta. You both intrigue me and i think you both would make good advisors and good tacticians, on the other hand i also think that after i am gone you both will make excellent Alpha's yourself."

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:52 pm

Luke sighs, "Once again our amazing Sept has already stated that I cannot be beta either.. I'm glad you see merit in me, but I suffer the problems of a cliath, ho hum."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:56 pm

"Hmm interesting perhaps i should speak with Sept Alpha, i had wanted to speak with them anyways."

He gets up and walks toward the door "I shall return after i speak to the Alpha."

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisebeth Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:10 pm

Elsa crosses her arms over her chest and simply listens to the conversations around her, her eyes following whoever is speaking at the time. At one point, she purses her lips and narrows her eyes but doesn't make eye contact with any particular person as it happens. "Luke, do you have any information on where the vampires are? Or is it only that there is right now is that there is a vampire problem?" her tone is more investigative than anything.
Elisebeth
Elisebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:27 pm

Looks up from her book.

"Luke calm yourself. Pretty please "
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:18 pm

When Luke hears Rebecca he calms down and scribbles a bunch of code on one of his boards.

"After speaking with the Alpha, best I could conclude is the population is 10 leeches for ever Garou we have. I made a request to the Alpha for stories of the Sept's past. Alpha said he would take my request to the Elders."
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisebeth Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:20 am

"That's not a good sign..." she mumbles and takes a notepad out of her back pocket and scribbles some words down. "Best I can do right now is keep an eye out for anything suspicious in the city. Let me know when your club is up and running and I can help out there a few days a week. I might get some more information there... otherwise if you think of any other way that I can help... let me know. My place isn't too far from here and..." she rips off a piece of paper from her notepad and writes something down in purple pen. "This is my number, it's my work cellphone so it should reach me whenever, just don't say anything Garou specific on it. The one below it is my personal number... that one is a bit safer but the battery sucks and I don't answer it all the time 24/7."
Elisebeth
Elisebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Duplicity leaned against the outside of the door frame, dressed in his suit, without the jacket. As he finished the cig he was smoking, he puts it out on the bottom of his shoe and heads inside. He was able to catch the last bit of what Luke was saying, and raised an eyebrow with interest.

"You all seem lively. Did I hear something about the leeches being ten to one? I won't say those numbers aren't concerning, but there is little we can actually do at this moment." While he lights another cig his twin tails sway calmly. "So to recap, what is going on with this pack business you are doing?"
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by OPFOR Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:20 pm

Envysama wrote:The lumbering oaf would come up to the door and just kinda walk in, not even knocking, he has a pot, a picnic basket, an assortment of cooking spoons, smells like he just came out of the dumpster.  He goes in sits down, "so you want start pack?  What sort pack you look for, what sort people, who is alpha?  Questions i have."

He sets the pot on the ground, opening the picnic basket pulling out a bunch of different things and sticking them in the pot,  "you say bring food, i can cook not best but better then most."

(OOC: I am using the Gift Cooking, i will spend a Gnosis to do such. If a chop is required please let me know, i choose Scissors)

Result: Your gift activates as it would. Enjoy your bland paste. -The STs

OPFOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:44 pm

"Doesn't matter what the message is about recruitment. We need to start pulling are weight around here and right now making this pack and setting goals is how we will do it. We got this fellow Garou and kinfolk.... Let's make the dream happen and kick Ass. "
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:48 am

Looks at Duplicity

"Where talking about forming a Pack with Trash Panda as are Alpha. If you want to step up as Beta or even disagree with him and challenge for it then it's fine too. Right now my main concern is this Leech Problem that Luke has found out. So the sooner we can wrap this up the better because the only thing I have to-do is send for The Athro Stargazer Theruge to meet us. Then we can begin this Shin Dig. "
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:18 am

Duplicity's gaze narrows hearing the intended members. "That would make three ahrouns and a ragabash. Maybe a theurge if the daughter of cockroach is interested. Still rather unbalanced I would say." He takes a long drag and exhales slowly. "When making a pack one must pick their members closely. The support of a galliard or philodox can make a world of difference. Not just in battle, but in all aspects. Wouldn't you agree?" The shadowlord would neglect to mention his lack of interest in packing up with Luke.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:25 am

"Right Now, It's either we pack up or were just dead Weight. Rebecca said she would join so that are theruge. We got people interested. Are you in Duplicity or not,The more we play with this Pack Stuff. Is the less time we could be using forming a plan as a pack to combat the leeches.We can worry about Gallairds and Philodox later. We need to focus on the now, We need to start pulling or weight and now it's the time to-do it together. "
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueknight Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:14 pm

Luke will take Elsa's number, "Thank you."

Turns to Duncan, "Did you want Duplicity to join us if he is willing to?"
Blueknight
Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:16 pm

Rebbeca takes out a small notebook from her backpack and writes in Binary code and hands it to Luke.
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next